about 1 month ago
Want to do the best work of your life? Make your mark at Europe’s leading entertainment brand. Our people make Sky a truly exciting and inclusive place to work – a place where you can be yourself and let your skills shine.
Part of the Sky family, we’re NOW TV, here to give people gloriously good TV, movies, sports and broadband free from contracts. That’s the entertainment they want, when they want it, how they want it, all on their terms. Our team members work with agility and each have the power to change what we do and how we do it, all to improve the viewing experience on the 60+ devices our customers can watch our app on.
Our team also develops technology for the broader Sky Group and Comcast, our parent company, supporting multi-propositional applications across the United States and Europe, such as NBCU’s Peacock in the US, Sky Spain and Sky X in Austria. No matter the device, the time or the place, we make sure that engaging large, diverse audiences with premium entertainment is possible. Our vision is to deliver the world’s best entertainment.
“This role is for an experienced QA to help us ensure the quality of code and features in the CMS that provides content for NOW TV and the new Peacock streaming platform in the USA” – Scrum Master
What you’ll do:
* Be part of the QA team that ensures code and new feature quality
* Collaborate with the team’s developers and product owner to help develop effective test plans and strategies
* Execute test cases (manual or automated) and analyse results
* Conduct pre-release (regression) testing as well as post-release
* Help troubleshoot issues
* Report bugs and errors to the development team
What you‘ll bring:
* Experience as a QA tester in a development team
* Familiarity with Agile frameworks and regression testing
* Experience in QA methodologies and test management software
* Excellent communication skills
* Attention to detail, an analytical mind and problem-solving aptitude
* Good organisational skills
* Experience in either content management systems or streaming platforms
There’s a reason people can’t stop talking about #LifeAtSky. Our great range of rewards really are something special. Here are just a few:
* NOW TV premium subscription
* Sky Q, for the TV you love all in one place
* Generous pension package and private healthcare plan
* Discounted mobile and broadband
* Access to thousands of LinkedIn Learning and Pluralsight courses
* A permanent, secure contract from the start (no probationary period)
Our London, UK campus is a 10-minute walk from Syon Lane train station. Or you can hop on one of our free shuttle buses that run to and from London, UK, Chiswick Park, Gunnersbury, Acton Town and Ealing Broadway tube stations. There’s also plenty of parking, bike shelters and showers.
On campus you’ll find six subsidised restaurants and a Waitrose. You can keep in shape at our subsidised gym, catch the latest shows and movies at our cinema, get your car washed and even get pampered at our beauty salon.
We don’t just look at your CV. We’re more focused on who you are and the potential you’ll bring to Sky. We also know that everyone has a life outside work, so we’re happy to support our people as much as we can with flexible working.
Especially during these challenging times, we’ll do everything we can to support you during your application. We’re currently recruiting through a fully remote interview process and you’ll also be able to start work with us remotely. But you’ll need to be living in the UK at the time of start and able to work freely in the country.
If you need us to make any adjustments to our recruitment process, speak to our recruiter, Wander Amorim, who will be happy to support you.
now to build an amazing career and be part of a brilliant team. We can’t wait to hear from you.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeAtSkyacross social media.
A job you love to talk about
Just so you know: if your application is successful, we’ll ask you to complete a criminal record check. And depending on the role you have applied for and the nature of any convictions you may have, we might have to withdraw the offer.