9 months ago
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Would you like to take an active part in the eSIM revolution for IoT? Join Arm to be at the heart of the action!
We are working on groundbreaking technologies to enable the connected Internet of Things. We trust that every device can be connected, with no compromise on quality, security or privacy. This is an exciting venture aimed at securely running billions of devices.
You will be part of a team focussing on building the core infrastructure for our next generation eSIM/IoT product set.
Working in an Agile methodology, you have a passion for progressing your professional skills and technical capabilities. You have test automation experience using Java or similar language and will have worked within an Agile development methodology, with experience of technologies similar to the following –
* Test Automation frameworks
* Unit Testing with jUnit, TestNG, or Spock
* Software Version Control using Git
* Software Build Tools such as Gradle
* Testing on Linux OS
* Continuous Integration
* Bug Tracking
* Test Planning
* Docker Containers
* ISTQB qualification
* Virtual Machines networking and setup
* Secure Software Development Lifecycle
* Enzyme and React
* Selenium and Online browser testing
You are expected to be self-starting, creative, dynamic, flexible, a self starter, with excellent interpersonal skills and have strong analytical and problem-solving skills. Due to the nature of the work it is meaningful that you want to succeed in a highly technical, goal / deadline orientated product development environment. You have excellent verbal and written skills as there is frequent interaction with other members of the development team locally and in other parts of the world.
At Arm, we are guided by our core beliefs that reflect our unique culture and guide our decisions, defining how we work together to defy ordinary and shape extraordinary:
We not I
* Take daily responsibility to make the Global Arm community thrive
* No individual owns the right answer. Brilliance is collective
* Information is crucial, share it
* Realise that we win when we collaborate and that everyone misses out when we don't
Passion for Progress
* Our differences are our strength. Widen and mix up the pool of people you connect with
* Difficult things can take unexpected directions. Stick with it
* Make feedback positive and expansive, not negative and narrow
* The essence of progress is that it can't stop. Grow with it and own your own progress
Be your brilliant self
* Be quirky not egocentric
* Recognise the power in saying 'I don't know'
* Make trust our default position
* Hold strong opinions lightly
Arm has a responsibility to ensure that all employees are eligible to live and work in the UK
Your particular benefits package will depend on position and type of employment and may be subject to change. Your package will be confirmed on offer of employment. Arm’s benefits program provides permanent employees with the opportunity to stay innovative and healthy, ensure the wellness of their families, and create a positive working environment.
* Annual Bonus Plan
* Discretionary Cash Award
* Group Personal Pension Plan with enhanced company contribution
* Medical, Travel, Health & Life Insurances
* Holiday, 25 days annual leave with option to buy an additional 5 days per year
* Sabbatical, 20 paid days every four-year of service
* Volunteering, One (1) paid working day each year (TeamARM)
* Varies by location: cycle to work, free car parking, gym on site, team and social events
Arm® technology is at the heart of a computing and connectivity revolution that is transforming the way people live and businesses operate. From the unmissable to the invisible; our advanced, energy-efficient processor designs are enabling the intelligence in 86 billion silicon chips and securely powering products from the sensor to the smartphone to the supercomputer. With more than 1,000 technology partners including the world’s most famous business and consumer brands, we are driving Arm innovation into all areas compute is happening inside the chip, the network and the cloud.
With offices around the world, Arm is a diverse community of dedicated, innovative and highly talented professionals. By enabling an inclusive, meritocratic and open workplace where all our people can grow and succeed, we encourage our people to share their unique contributions to Arm's success in the global marketplace.
About the office
The ARM Belfast office is comprised of software developers working in our Systems and Software group developing the provisioning and commissioning capability for our next generation embedded SIM technology. The ARM Belfast office is located in the heart of Belfast city centre a short walk from local shops and restaurants.
Belfast, Northern Ireland, UK
Suite 212, Arthur House
41 Arthur Street