27 days ago
We’re Sky, Europe’s biggest entertainment brand. Think top-quality shows. Breaking news. Innovative tech. Must-have products. Careers here mean the freedom and support you need to make an impact – pushing boundaries, creating solutions, hitting targets. And as part of our close-knit team, you’ll enjoy plenty of benefits. Plus, experiences you’ll only find at Sky.
This role is an exciting opportunity to join us and work within our Group Product Delivery & Supply Team
Sky Q, a generous pension and private health care. Access to over 12,000 LinkedIn Learning courses to support your development. And if that’s not enough, our award-winning London, UK campus boasts six subsidised restaurants, a cinema, gym, and much more.
As Sky Q In-home Reliability Lead within the Group Product Delivery & Supply, you will help drive the creation of our world-class reliable products & platforms for customers in UK and Ireland. You will lead a small team which will have, among other responsibilities, a key cross-department function within the Reliability Programme.
The programme is aiming to make intelligent customer and business decisions that will deliver best-in-class performance products & platforms, improved customer satisfaction and contacts & visits cost reductions.
– Be part of the LAN Sub System (LAN SS) team within the Software Delivery and responsible for Sky Q in-home reliability under the Reliability Programme.
– Work with relevant stakeholders to understand and analyse in-home product reliability asks from the business and organise and drive the activities needed for an immediate and long-term responses.
– Be accountable for the performance of the existing Q TV product portfolio against Performance KPIs such as streaming interruptions and broadcast viewing. You will work very closely with the other members of the LAN SS to obtain the necessary specialist support. You will also work very closely with the Tech UK (BB teams), DevOps, CSG Service Assurance and Data Technology & Analytics (DTA) teams.
– Use a variety of data and insight coming from the different stakeholders to proactively optimise product reliability, generate hypotheses for improvement and feed insights into new operational models.
– Ensure the performance and reliability of Sky’s Q & BB product portfolio is maximised to meet service performance & cost efficiency targets and support the overall consumer proposition
– To ensure that software releases fix the intended bugs and don’t introduce new problems likely to have a bad impact on the product reliability and the overall on customer satisfaction.
– Work with the Data Intelligence teams to develop advanced analytics to better understand the cause and effect of calls/visits by customer behaviour
– Work closely with development Ops teams to investigate problems, identifying and recommending Mesh diagnostic, Engineer Installation App tools and data improvements.
– Bachelors’ technical degree or equivalent telecoms industry experience
– Strong and demonstrable experience of over 10 years in hands-on customer experience improvements, in-home connectivity and challenges associated with stability of services and streaming & broadband speed consistency
– Proven track record of being able to use insight and analysis to drive change and provide recommendations based on analysis. Continuously find new ways to optimise our processes and customer journeys
– Lead major investigations and supporting the investigation teams.
– Strong leadership attitude, management skills and stakeholder management
– Good communicator, knowing how to contribute and how to listen (within your team and other key business areas).
– Excellent organisational and time management skills with a demonstrable ability to manage multiple work streams.
So, what are you waiting for? Apply now for a chance to forge your own career path and be brilliant as part of a bright, talented team.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, we’ll ask you to complete a criminal record check. And depending on the role you have applied for and the nature of any convictions, we might withdraw the offer.
We’re happy to discuss flexible working.
It’s our people that make Sky Europe’s leading entertainment company. That’s why we work hard to be an inclusive employer, so everyone at Sky can be their best.
A job you love to talk about