3 months ago
As a member of our Software Engineering Group you will dive head-first into creating innovative solutions that advance businesses and careers. You’ll join an inspiring and curious team of technologists dedicated to improving the design, analytics, development, coding, testing and application programming that goes into creating high quality software and new products. You’ll be tasked with keeping the team and other key stakeholders up to speed on the progress of what’s being developed. Coming in with an understanding of the importance of end-to-end software development-such as Agile frameworks-is key. And best of all, you’ll be working with and sharing ideas, information and innovation with our global team of technologists from all over the world.
This exciting FO facing role involves working closely with our highly enthusiastic business partners to ensure development efforts are focused in the right way at the right time and that they satisfy business needs for the long term.
You will be involved with the full delivery lifecycle, from strategy through to design, development, testing, deployment and support.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
* Experience of building high performance easy to use web visualization tools/dashboards of multi asset-class portfolios.
* Good understanding of cross asset derivatives and their key risk attributes (Equity, Credit, Fx, Commodity, Rates etc.).
* Experience of working with big data/caching solutions for UI performance optimization.
* Self starter with the ability to quickly pick up new ideas, concepts and technologies.
* Experience with development, deployment and maintenance of commercial service oriented application(s).
* Disciplined approach to code management, testing and deployment practices and high quality delivery.
* Experience of full project lifecycle, breaking requirements down into technical deliverables and effort estimation.
* Ability to work effectively within a global team (spread across NA, EMEA, APAC etc.) whilst influencing and contributing towards the development of the global platform.
* Experience of senior stakeholder management with the ability to challenge the status quo and propose alternatives.
* Experience working to tight time frames without sacrificing quality.
When you work at JPMorgan Chase & Co., you’re not just working at a global financial institution. You’re an integral part of one of the world’s biggest tech companies. In 14 technology hubs worldwide, our team of 40,000+ technologists design, build and deploy everything from enterprise technology initiatives to big data and mobile solutions, as well as innovations in electronic payments, cybersecurity, machine learning, and cloud development. Our $9.5B+ annual investment in technology enables us to hire people to create innovative solutions that will not only transform the financial services industry, but also change the world.
At JPMorgan Chase & Co. we value the unique skills of every employee, and we’re building a technology organization that thrives on diversity. We encourage professional growth and career development, and offer competitive benefits and compensation. If you’re looking to build your career as part of a global technology team tackling big challenges that impact the lives of people and companies all around the world, we want to meet you.
J.P. Morgan offers an exceptional benefits program and a highly competitive compensation package.
J.P. Morgan is an Equal Opportunity Employer.