6 months ago
Custody and Fund Services is part of Investor Services. Custody and Fund Services provides trade processing functions for external clients. Trade processing services include third party valuation, accounting, net asset value calculation, settlement, confirmation, clearing.
We are looking to extend our London development team with passionate Python / Quartz or SecDB developers who have a drive and desire to build something new and innovative. The candidate should learn to use the proprietary development platform called Athena. Extend the OTC Derivative booking system to cover derivative instruments in credit, rates and equity products. Deep product knowledge in one or more of these asset classes is essential. The candidate will work closely with the development lead, application developers and quants.
* Implement new instruments in Rates/Credit/Equity derivative asset class
* Implement trade / instrument lifecycle
* Integrate with underlying analytics library (cashflow calculation is required, but no pricing / no risk management is required)
* Collaborate with quantitative research groups
* Implement deal booker that books a deal based on an XML message
* Implement market data feeds
* Implement reference data objects and reference data database
* Build intraday messaging for downstream integration
* Build file based downstream integration
* Work with business analysts to capture requirements
* Extend our trade processing system with new business functions
* Transform the business requirements into technical design
* Implement the software using available frameworks or on-boarding best-in-class technologies
* Implement unit / integration tests
* Provide status report for management
* Participate in code reviews to get your code reviewed and provide feedback to others
* Deliver easily maintainable, applications in the face of changing requirements
* Provide Level 3 support (we have a dedicated Level 1 and Level 2 support team who cover great majority of support issues)
About J.P. Morgan’s Corporate & Investment Bank
J.P. Morgan offers an exceptional benefits program and a highly competitive compensation package.
J.P. Morgan is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Strong Python/Secdb knowledge
Deep understanding of software design principles
Deep product knowledge in Credt, Rates or Equity derivatives
Understanding NoSQL databases / Object relational databases
Nice to have
Web development experience