26 days ago
Job ID 00017290
About the role
Location Birmingham is preferred but any key site will be ok to perform this role
Full time permanent position
closing Date 17th November 2020
We’ve been a busy bunch, growing our network to include more homes and commercial premises than ever before. We are delivering the biggest investment in the UK’s digital infrastructure for over a decade, with a £3bn programme to extend our ultrafast broadband network and brilliant Virgin TV to millions of homes and businesses.
As we enter one of the most exciting times in our history we are looking for a Prospect Management Analyst - Lightning that oozes our Virgin values and embraces the on-going ways of working within Liberty Global.
Why Virgin Media? We are the future. We understand our people, their lifestyles and we support them no matter what. We LOVE being different, thinking outside the box and being the best we can be, all the time.
The Prospect Management Analyst - Lightning will support the data, reporting and analysis of prospect performance, contributing to revenue generation and cost savings. Ensuring Sales has an in-depth understanding of Virgin Media’s prospect behaviour and resultant next best actions.
What will you be doing?
* Delivery of BAU and ADHOC reporting to monitor prospect performance
* Development of reports and dashboards to enable self-serve analytics
* Production of actionable insight, driving prospect performance, campaign optimisation and reductions in OPEX
* Creating strong relationships with key stakeholders in order to position insight at the heart of decision making
* Working with SQL to create reporting, complete analysis, produce insight
* Using data visualisation tools, especially Qlik Sense to deliver the insight to a non-technical audience (key stakeholders)
* Working on Aginity work bench to query data stored in Netezza
* Network Expansion (Lightning)
* Sales channels
* Data team
Are you right for the role?
Required Critical Behaviours
* Great attention to detail
* Curious with an investigative approach
* Logical thinker and problem solver
* Proactive and resilient
* Required Key Skills
* Highly numerate
* Strong technical background in data analytics
* Advanced excel knowledge (pivot tables, advance formulas – vlook ups)
* Significant experience with programming languages, particularly SQL
* Proficient in the use of data visualisation tools, especially Qlik Sense
* Experience working on Aginity work bench to query data stored in Netezza
* Demonstrable experience in a hands-on analytical role within a large organisation
if this sounds like something you could be interested in, click or contact Lisa Breen Sajad Mohammed for more information!
Virgin Media is part of Liberty Global, the world’s biggest cable company. We are delivering the biggest investment in the UK’s digital infrastructure for over a decade. Through four multi-award-winning services - Virgin Fibre, Virgin TV, Virgin Mobile and Virgin Phone - we help people access technology to build connections that really matter.
We are dedicated to nurturing an engaged workforce that represents the diversity of our customers and communities. Read more here.
Our benefits are your reward for being brilliant. They’re pretty darn spectacular. Just like our people. We’ve put together a package to help you love what you do, at work and at play. You will get 25 days holiday and your birthday off each year, we provide a company funded Medical Plan as well as a Pension Plan where we will match every pound you put in, up to 10%. What's more you'll also benefit from discounts across Virgin Media products and Virgin brands and many other perks on top.