about 1 month ago
We are looking to appoint an experienced Facilities Assistant to carry out administration and support the front of house services at the Amey HQ in Oxford, promoting and maintaining the highest standards of exceptional customer care and service. You will support the Property Management team with administrative duties, ensuring all records are maintained and up to date and co-ordinate the Helpdesk ensuring all jobs are logged and completed within time frame.
What will this role involve?
* To ensure the customer experience of front of house and switchboard service is given to a five star level
* Maintaining the standards of the front of house, Innovation Centre and meeting rooms daily
* Continuously reviewing meeting rooms after use to ensure they are clean, tidy and set up for the next user.
* Monitoring all meeting room bookings, equipment requirements and hospitality arrangements to ensure they are being effectively used.
* Ensure all hospitality is delivered on time to the specific area and removed as soon as finished with
* Ensuring all telephone calls are dealt with promptly and in an efficient mannerIssuing and retrieving visitor security passes.
* Booking of all customer vehicle parking
* Carrying out visitor and new user inductions into buildingRaising re-active works on Concept
* Working as a team and ensuring cover for each other during sickness and holidays
* Communicating with suppliers on site to ensure there is no disruption to the front of house services
* Carrying out daily inspections, reporting any issues and ensuring they are resolved promptly
* Assist with any reports and document requirements using MS packages (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
* Maintain safe workplace, reporting to line manager or H&S representative any omission
What are we looking for?
* Front of House Experience
* Excellent customer service and telephone manner
* Professional with a very smart appearance
* Good verbal & written communication skills
* Ability to liaise at all levels
* Organised and pro-active, with the ability to work alone or as part of a team
* Competent knowledge of MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint
* Knowledge of standard office technology (fax, copier, scanner, video conferencing, projectors)
* An understanding of Health & Safety
* Knowledge of Helpdesk system (Maximo, Concept etc
* Experience with using SRM\SAP or other similar purchasing systems
* Have passion and drive to give a five star customer service
* To always portray a professional smart appearance and approach
* Good verbal & written communication skills with the ability to liaise at various levels
* To have self-motivation and be able to work alone or as part of a team
* Proficient in the use of MS Word, Excel and Powerpoint
* Knowledge of standard office equipment (fax, copier, scanner, video conferencing, projectors)
* Interest in new customer service technology and understanding how to use it
* Willingness to continue to learn and attend training
* Understand and drive Health & Safety
Everyone at Amey works together towards this common aim, which we call our ‘Better Places’ goal. We’re a commercial business which focuses on helping our customers to serve Britain. Making things better every day for people and communities is at the heart of the way we work.
Today we are one of the most diverse companies in our sector. So at Amey you can grow in a specific sector or broaden your horizons by applying your skills to a new sector. You may be surprised where an Amey career can take you.
Amey is an equal opportunities employer.
3 days ago
only 11 days until close