6 months ago
A fantastic opportunity is available for a motivated individual with a real passion for delivering multi-disciplined projects to join the NPI Team in Derby!
This role is responsible for the supporting of Product Change projects for the Derby site with activities that will include:
* Co-ordination of all formula related trials and raw material changes on site
* Co-ordination of the stability and other test samples produced from those trials
* Managing the internal BOM tracking process for new and changed formulae
* Maintenance of the Raw Material data files
* Supporting the MSDS management and COSHH assessment processes on site
* Interpreting and checking out information provided by our customer markets
* Provision of cost estimates for new and changed formulae
* Identifying cost saving and complexity reduction opportunities from the existing range of formulae and raw materials
* Identification of mono-sourced raw materials and agree plans with Procurement and SSG to resolve
* Management of the trial raw materials and cost control of the trials budget
* Liaison with Planning to manage stock run out and write off avoidance
Is this You?
* Degree in Chemistry preferred – but would also consider a Chemical Engineering or other science-based degree
* Must be logical, computer literate, and have some experience using spreadsheets
* Experience would be an advantage in any or all of: chemical or process related industry, FMCG manufacturing, Project management and SAP experience
Closing date: 26th October 2018.
In Return RB offer very competitive salaries with excellent benefits and the chance to progress your career within a truly Global organisation.
RB is different: ‘good enough’ isn’t good enough here.
RB is the world's leading consumer health and hygiene company, We work with the best people to challenge conventional thinking and keep giving people innovative solutions for healthier lives and happier homes, through our brands like Nurofen, Strepsils, Mucinex, Dettol, Lysol, Finish and Vanish.
Apply Now for a chance to really change the game!