about 1 year ago
You will lead and direct an innovative and motivated team of engineers in the technical delivery of a range of treatment works or pipeline and networks projects, which may include growth studies and development of solutions from conception through to construction support. You will be responsible for successful project delivery, client engagement and business development. You will also mentor more junior staff, providing guidance to aid in their development.
You will have the opportunity to lead technical projects from conceptualisation, and to introduce innovative thinking to new and existing schemes. Alongside your technical role, you will have the opportunity to develop your skills in project leadership and business development through engaging with our multiple water sector and regulatory frameworks. You will support our technical practices in developing interdisciplinary services between water, environment, and technology.
We offer career paths in technical, management or commercial/client-facing directions, (or a combination thereof), to suit your skills and aspirations.
* Chartered or Incorporated with a relevant professional institution
* Extensive water industry experience (pipelines and networks experience would be particularly advantageous)
* Proven track record in project leadership and delivery
* Independent and highly motivated self-starter
* Proven track record in managing clients and other project stakeholders
* Excellent understanding of designer’s responsibilities under CDM, with the ability to lead excellence in health, safety and welfare
* Ability to manage and develop less experienced staff
Equality, diversity and inclusion:
Equality, diversity, and inclusion (EDI) are at the heart of our organisation. We promote equal opportunities and have several initiatives to create an inclusive workplace culture; Our dedicated inclusive recruitment page provides more information on our efforts and recognitions.
If you have a disability and would prefer to apply in a different format or would like us to make reasonable adjustments to enable you to apply or attend an interview, please contact us at email@example.com and we will talk to you about how we can assist.
At Mott MacDonald, we support our staff to create work-life balance which works for them and welcome candidates looking for career flexibility. We are open to discussing flexible working at interview stage.
We can offer:
* Pension matched up to 7%
* Competitive annual leave and the option to purchase additional annual leave
* An annual professional institution subscription
* Life insurance
* Enhanced parental leave
* Annual company performance bonus scheme – Subject to company performance
* Flexible benefits scheme to suit you, including cycle to work & Interest free season ticket loans etc.