7 months ago
Overview / Responsibilities
Wood Environment and Infrastructure Solutions (or E&IS) is currently recruiting for a ProjectWise Electronic Data Management Technician, to provide comprehensive Information Management Services to client specifications and Information Management teams. ProjectWise supports Wood E&I’s BIM strategy.
Reporting to the Lifecycle Information Management (L-IM) Director, the successful candidate will help initiate a standard ProjectWise Template on selected projects and throughout the business. This template is setup up to utilise and be enhanced by the BS1192 Common Data Environment best practice, process and procedures. The candidate will demonstrate a knowledge about this or an ability to learn.
The successful candidate will need excellent abilities in configuration, process creation, SQL creation, and an in-depth knowledge of potential functionality of the Bentley software Project Wise. Use of the Connect Edition and an understanding of the modules offered as a part of this will also be required. A good knowledge of quality compliance and document control is also required.
Responsibilities and Duties
* Support the set-up and mobilisation of BS1192 CDE Template on Project Wise
* Support other Information Management needs within the team to enhance skill set
* Provide comprehensive Delivery Services to client specifications
* Become the expert user for Project Management tool set (ProjectWise)
* Sustain the adoption of defined information policies and working practices
* Provide tailored training and on-going coaching to support personnel in effective use of ProjectWise, Information Management and internal systems support
* Assist in the maintenance and development of processes, procedures and systems.
* Monitor and pursue compliance with business processes, procedures and schedule
* Provide frequent status reports to the management function
* Conduct periodic audits to assure appropriate management of information
Skills / Qualifications
Successful candidate must demonstrate the following:
* Minimum 2 years’ experience of ProjectWise Administration
* Previous experience within Data management
* Must have extensive experience in Information Management Processes/ Systems
* Must have a systematic & disciplined approach to work and display attention to detail
* Proven ability to follow process
* Effective & appropriate communication skills
* Stakeholder Management skills
* Knowledge of Information Management methodologies
* Experienced in training and on-going coaching of personnel in use of IM tool set
* A minimum of A Level Education or equivalent experience.
* Higher / Tertiary Qualifications.
* Appropriate BIM, CAD, Data, Project Management qualifications or certificates.
Wood is a global leader in the delivery of project, engineering and technical services to energy and industrial markets. We operate in more than 60 countries, employing around 55,000 people, with revenues of around $10 billion. We provide performance driven solutions throughout the asset life cycle, from concept to decommissioning across a broad range of industrial markets including the upstream, midstream and downstream oil & gas, power & process, environment and infrastructure, clean energy, mining, nuclear and general industrial sectors. We strive to be the best technical services company to work with, work for and invest in.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.