4 months ago
Title : Project Secretary
Requisition ID :2018-29622
Work Location :GB-Staines
Department / Discipline : Administration/Secretarial/Support Staff
Position Type : Agency / Contract
Overview / Responsibilities
Wood has an opportunity for a Project Secretary to be based in our Staines office. This is a challenging and diverse role where you will have the opportunity to provide strong administrative support to our Staines Operations and Client project teams.
* Prepare and manage project correspondence, reports and documents* Formatting of project deliverables to a very high standard
* Organise and coordinate meetings including room and resource bookings / lunch arrangements
* Maintain schedules and calendars for project team/project manager and corporate leadership
* Set up and maintain project filing systems
* Travel Coordination duties – booking flights, taxis, hotels and travel visa applications
* Undertake office management tasks to support the project task force work environment.
HSSE and Quality Responsibilities
* Take reasonable care of your own health and safety and of others who may be affected by your actions
* Co-operate with Wood by following all relevant health and safety policies and practice safe work habits
* Report all injuries, incidents and near misses and to proactively support our behavioural based observation system* Implement established procedures to ensure compliance to Quality and HSSE requirements
* Identify opportunities for improvement in Quality and HSSE and notify the relevant department
Skills / Qualifications
* Excellent Word, PowerPoint and Excel skills are essential
* Excellent organisation skills
* Previous experience working in project team environment
* Excellent interpersonal skills
* Ability to multi task
* Previous experience working in a fast paced, dynamic environment
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Excellent attention to detail
Wood is a global leader in the delivery of project, engineering and technical services to energy and industrial markets. We operate in more than 60 countries, employing around 55,000 people, with revenues of around $10 billion. We provide performance driven solutions throughout the asset life cycle, from concept to decommissioning across a broad range of industrial markets including the upstream, midstream and downstream oil & gas, power & process, environment and infrastructure, clean energy, mining, nuclear and general industrial sectors. We strive to be the best technical services company to work with, work for and invest in.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.