11 months ago
Salary negotiable plus excellent benefit package
Based in London
To provide an effective administration function for both the site and the overall project, ensuring control of all agreed admin and documentation in a manner consistent with VolkerFitzpatrick and project processes and procedures.
To provide administrative support to the project team, encouraging at all times the use of Workspace as both an information resource and an archiving system.
* To provide a complete administration function for the project
* Maintain document control processes with regard to non- revisable documents, ensuring appropriate capture and storage of soft and hard copy material, particularly to ensure all incoming and outgoing correspondence is logged, scanned and uploaded to Workspace according to the project protocol
* Ensure that site paperwork is being captured correctly and being filtered through to all those necessary and according to the project management team’s distribution lists.
* Support the project team in their use of Workspace and develop a good knowledge of the system, becoming a key user and first port of call for queries and issues
* Process invoices / file delivery notes/orders etc. Assist the office manager with month-end cost reporting/day book analysis.
* Maintain a back-up stock of stationery & basic kitchen/cleaning supplies.
* Maintain records of planned staff absences from site including leave, training & meetings as well as meeting room & hot desk bookings
Required Qualifications / Expertise
* At least 4 GCSE’s (or equivalent) including English
* At least 2 years’ experience in a similar role
For full job description: Site Administrator - Job Description.pdf