3 months ago
We are seeking an experienced Project Manager to support our team based in our North West Office in Warrington. We are looking to hear from Project Managers with extensive experience in managing projects valued between £5 and £15 million.
This role will initially be based from our Warrington office and will involve input into bids and tenders therefore experience of pre-construction work is essential.
* Manage projects from pre-construction to completion up to £15m.
* Take ownership of projects from tender stage to handover.
* Manage tender bids – including the production of a resourced programme and the ability to write answers of the methodology and other project specific questions.
* Be responsible for ensuring bids are submitted on time and to a high standard.
Skills, Knowledge & Experience
* Educated to Degree level or equivalent (desirable).
* Extensive experience in the construction and civil engineering industry (essential), preferably gained from working with a major contractor.
* Ability to work to tight deadlines and consistently deliver safe and efficient projects on time.
* Experience in using programming software i.e. Microsoft Project and/or Asta Power Point.
* Have a thorough understanding of the tendering process within the construction industry and a proven track record in the preparation of bids and tenders.
This role presents an excellent opportunity to join a growing company with opportunities for career development and progression. We offer an attractive salary with benefits which include a generous pension scheme, private healthcare, life insurance cover, and 35 days leave (including public holidays).
Dawnus is an Equal Opportunities Employer