6 months ago
Job Id : 5248
Department : Facilities Services
Benefits : Competitive
Job type : Full time
Location : London, Angel
Type : Permanent
NG Bailey are currently recruiting for a Project Manager to identify, secure and deliver plant replacement and energy efficiency projects within a Commercial, Retail & high end sites across London as part of our Facilities Services Direct Projects Southern team.
PURPOSE OF ROLE:
Working directly for the Direct Projects team, the Project manager will be required to work across a number of projects managing a team of Engineers for our existing clients.
To deliver plant replacement and energy efficiency projects in order to meet our client requirements.
Experience of managing multiple projects is essential.
The Project Manager will be required to work on a wide range of building services projects working in our Southern team based in London and have a general working understanding of Mechanical & Electrical systems.
* To control the overall delivery of the portfolio, taking into account the technical, commercial and managerial requirements from bid, pre-commencement, etc to practical completion
* To ensure that profitability is maintained or improved through effective leadership, high quality customer service and management of support functions on projects
* Lead the bid activity and identify opportunities and support the tender process with cost effective solutions to meet our client requirements
* Provide leadership for the project delivery teams to maximise the potential of the teams and the individuals
* To ensure that projects are designed & engineered to specification to ensure that liabilities and risks are minimised
* Maintain positive relationship with the customer through efficient delivery to optimise future opportunities and profitability
* Project Management qualification e.g. PRINCE2, APMP or equivalent
* Previous experience in a similar role - Delivering Project Management of M&E Services / Plant Replacement in Commercial, Retail & residential projects
* Good knowledge of building M&E services systems
* Experienced in the use of Building Management Systems
* Good communications skills, both written and verbal, with good customer awareness skills
* Be computer literate with the ability to use standard MS Office packages such as Word, Excel and Outlook