about 1 month ago
Job ID : 103440BR
Location : United Kingdom - Paisley
We have a fantastic new opportunity for an enthusiastic and ambitious Project Manager to join our expanding Project Management team at our EMEA operation in Inchinnan, Paisley.
You will be responsible for driving client satisfaction across the complete account, helping to develop a business alliance through your allocated projects.
You will utilise traditional Project Management skills and your experience to lead cross-functional teams in the management of BioProduction custom orders, supporting the BioProduction sales team by ensuring accurate and timely transfer of information between the account managers, customers and internal operations.
What you will do:
* Manage individual custom orders for selected key accounts, as well as forecasted demand – this includes: timelines, milestone tracking, cost management, documentation, communication, report outs, dashboards, and all other requirements for the effective execution of the project per the contract and/or order
* Directly support key customers, building customer relationships and customer loyalty through well-managed experiences with the BioProduction team
* Lead cross-functional teams appropriate to support the timing and scope of the order/project/program.
* Build customer relationships, capturing customers need accurately, working closely with Account Managers to support business, and supplying timely responses to customer requests
* Work with the Associate Project Managers to generate status reports to ensure customers are fully informed of the status of all orders, issues and complaints
* Assembling, analysing and reporting metrics around service, quality and communication
* Identify and understand the functional project components of the customer and align the appropriate Thermo Fisher resources and stakeholders
* Accountable for the successful resolution of action items from customer audits, customer meetings and ensuring the timely completion of customer complaints
* Travel to visit customers during Quarterly Business Reviews (QBR’s) or for specific Customer may be required
Who we are looking for:
* Biological Sciences qualification and relevant technical
* Previous PM experience leading and aligning cross functional project teams
* Excellent communication and customer service skills
* Experience in aligning international business teams is a benefit
* Experience of working in a cGMP environment. Technical knowledge of the biotech industry and the “biological” drug development process is preferred but not essential
What we offer:
* Contributory pension scheme
* Private medical insurance
* Flexible benefits scheme
* Annual incentive plan
* On site subsidised gym
* Free parking
* Excellent career development opportunities
As the world leader in serving science, our work is more than something that fills our days. When you’re part of Thermo Fisher Scientific, you’ll do challenging work, and be part of a team that values performance, quality and innovation. With revenues of $24 billion and the largest investment in R&D in the industry, we give our people the resources and opportunities to make significant contributions to the world.
Each one of our 70,000 extraordinary minds has a unique story to tell. It’s not just a career, it’s a chance to realise your best – professionally and personally.
Join us and contribute to our mission—enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer.