An exciting new opportunity has arisen within 40Seven to run our Northern projects, maintaining existing client relations whilst actively developing the Leeds team. We have over 20 years’ experience and pride ourselves on providing good quality, accurate surveys to our customers across a variety of industries, including transport, construction, building and property. Now we wish to grow our current customer base through operational excellence and this is where you will come in.
If you are excited by the opportunity to lead and manage a team of surveyors and provide client management quality of experience we look forward to hearing from you.
Do you have relevant technical knowledge within the land and/or utility surveying industry, and a good business knowledge of such with project managements skills? If so we would like to hear from you.
As the successful candidate you will be responsible for:
- Running projects in line with our timelines and financial reporting systems
- Forecasting and cost control
- Active client management
- Developing and maintaining operational excellence within the Leeds team
- Manging and developing a strong team of competent and qualified personnel
It is essential that you can meet these experience qualifications though:
- at least 3 years’ experience in a similar project management role
- Experience managing P&Ls and controlling costs
- Knowledge of SHEQ systems and their application
- A full UK driving licence
It would be great, but not essential if the candidates held a relevant H&S qualification such as IOSH.
We have a host of great employee benefits including, but not limited to;
- Enhanced employer contributory pension scheme
- Enhanced life assurance scheme
- Favourable absence pay scheme
- Salary sacrifice childcare vouchers and cycle scheme.
- 33 days’ holiday (including bank holidays)
- Introduce a friend bonus scheme
- Celebrating success awards (given out when people do something great – which happens a lot)
As well as the above, we will provide you with support and encouragement to learn and develop to truly reach your potential.
A full Job Description and Person Specification is available on request.