7 months ago
Job ID : 80563BR
Location : United Kingdom - Bishops Stortford
Job Title: Project Manager
Position Location: Bishop’s Stortford, UK
Fisher Bioservices is the industry leader in the management of critical biological materials to support the advancement of cell therapies, GMP biologics, and population-based public health research. We provide customized, end-to-end chain of custody solutions for our large pharmaceutical customers and partners in academia and government, ensuring the integrity of their valued material.
How will you make an impact?
The Project Manager acts as the single client interface and account manager for assigned projects. This will involve discussions with clients, development of the project specifications, documentation, aspects of setting up the project. You will manage each project’s entire life cycle from setup and planning, through to execution and delivery.
With assistance from internal service providers, the Project Manager is responsible for co-coordinating all operational aspects of the company's services relating to production, storage and distribution within assigned projects.
* Assessment of client supplied study specifications in conjunction with Quality, Operations and Procurement to help design Supply Chain solutions to meet the needs of the project
* Overall responsibility for ensuring that activities come together in a timely manner to meet the client requirements
* Provision of data and technical input to the Business Development Manager to help in the creation of proposals
* Working with the client and third parties to finalize logistical requirements. This may include Project meetings at the client site or at FBS
* Coordination and communication of all Project Management related activities, both internal and external to ensure that all services and products are ready as required by the client
* Where available, use of appropriate project planning tools e.g. Microsoft Project to track and communicate milestones and critical path activities and responsibilities
* Timely provision of reports and other information to clients
* Participation in cross-functional business process improvement activities as required
* Communication with all levels of management, team members within FBS/FCS, and appropriate client contacts
You will be required:
* To be available for overtime work as necessary to meet project or business needs
* To perform any tasks or duties that may be necessary to meet business needs
* Relevant Project Management experience
* Able to act up to Senior PM role in absence as required
* Relevant experience of clinical trial, packaging and logistics
* Understanding of GXP requirements
* Flexible and adaptable with strong customer management skills
* Able to analyse problems and define solutions
* Able to work under pressure and support others within team
* The post holder needs to have good organisational, verbal, written and numerical skills
* Ideally scientific degree or equivalent preferred