7 months ago
The Assistant Building Services Engineer (ABSE) is an integral part of the Project Team and will assist in the effective and efficient management of the mechanical, electrical and public health services both on site and where required in the office.
The ABSE will be part of the Building Services Department.
The ABSE will act in a professional and responsible manner at all times maintaining good working relations with, Building Services Manager, Project team, and our chain of sub-contractors, suppliers and with the public.
Roles and Responsibilities will include:
* Be fully aware and understand the requirements and implications, to yourself and others, of the company’s current health and safety policy(this could apply to all the company policies)
* Provide building services related assistance in the preparation of tenders.
* Initial review of aspects of the building services scope.
* Assist in identifying prospective contractors
* Assist the planner / project manager in the preparation of the design programme
* Obtaining existing services information
* Help monitor the target and construction programme
- Will be personable with good oral and written communication skills.
- Have knowledge of the construction industry in general with interest in building services in particular.
For the full job description please click here: *Job Description*.pdf