26 days ago
REQ ID: 53121
JOB TITLE: Project Coordinator
LOCATION: Shannon, Ireland
Dreaming for tomorrow is about more than ideas and ambitions. We’re already building the next generation of vehicles, using repurposed and brand-new technology and techniques. We’re doing more than dream, we’re creating the future of mobility and automotive for years to come.
WHAT TO EXPECT
In your role as a Project Coordinator, you will be exposed to projects where we are evolving the automotive technology of the future. You will be expected to work with product management as well as engineering managers to provide leadership and direction to the software development teams. A strong working knowledge of Waterfall and in particular Agile methodologies to ensure project deliverables are met to the required software quality standards is a must.
A key part of your daily job will involve but may not be limited to the following:
* Working with Programme/Product Management to support & help facilitate Program Events such as Pre-PI Planning and PI planning.
* Supporting the Program by providing timely and accurate data on program status.
* Preparing internal/external reports for the program gathering input from the relevant team leads and stakeholders
* Work with Product Management to identify the Project Schedule for the respective program while being mindful of the Agile way of working and monitoring progress with the teams, identify trends and escalate to the Program/Product Manager as required.
* Create and Monitor the program level databases (eg) JIRA, Confluence, Program Central, etc for accuracy and flag any discrepancies.
* Generate and analyse program level performance indicators & produce metrics for inclusion in the program reports/dashboards.
* Work with SQE to understand the processes to be adhered to and in turn ensure the teams are compliant.
* Support SCM activities and assist in organising & tracking document reviews.
* Help the Scrum Master and/or Facilitate Agile ceremonies: Sprint Planning, Daily Stand-ups, Retrospectives etc.
* Help the team meet its goals, help to remove impediments and coordinate activities with other teams.
* Interaction with multiple diverse stakeholders both locally and across the JLR global sites will be expected.
Key Skills Required:
* 3+ years of relevant Agile & Software Project Management experience.
* Knowledge of Agile & Waterfall methodologies.
* Experience of managing projects & backlogs in tools such as Confluence & JIRA.
* Experience in working across the full SDLC life cycle.
* Ability to manage diverse teams and multiple priorities.
* Strong interpersonal skills, flexibility and focus on results/outcomes.
* PMP accreditation or project management qualifications like Prince2 are highly desirable.
* Strong oral and written communication.
SO WHY US?
Bring all this to the home of premium innovation, and you’ll find the opportunities to further your career with a world-class team, membership of a competitive pension plan and private medical cover. All this and more makes Jaguar Land Rover the perfect place to continue your journey.
Jaguar Land Rover is committed to equal opportunity for all.
(* dependant on your circumstances)
OUR RECRUITMENT PROCESS
Find out what to expect at each stage of the process along with some hints and tips.
FIND OUT MORE
WORKING IN IRELAND
Find out more about Jaguar Land Rover in Ireland.
FIND OUT MORE
Read about working here in our JLR Life Blog.
FIND OUT MORE
Can't find a suitable opportunity or interested in other options with our Suppliers and Partners?
SEARCH ALL JOBS
Engineer, Project Manager, Product Manager, Engineering, Technology, Operations, Automotive, Marketing