10 months ago
Project Administrator (m/f)-TWMA-UKDY01659440
Bombardier Transportation is the number one provider of rail solutions in the world. Our business holds the number one global market position in eight of the ten markets we service. Our product portfolio includes a full range of passenger rail vehicles and we manufacture locomotives, bogies, propulsion and rail control solutions.
At Bombardier, 70,000 employees in 60 countries work together to evolve mobility worldwide - one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we'll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
For our site in Derby, we are currently looking to recruit a Project Administrator & Document Controller (m/f) to join our team.
The Project Administrator & Document Controller ensures that all communication is controlled and that all items have an appropriate action holder allocated in a timely manner and then follows up on any failure to deliver as agreed, and ensures all correspondence is logged and stored in a readily accessible location.
Ensures that work-flow for all documentation to and from the client (and for some key 3rd party supply scopes) is controlled and managed. Manages Bombardier documents repository (to be defined for project e.g Sharepoint and/or ASite). Monitors performance of the work-flow, produce metrics and highlight concerns. Acts as administrator for the WAM Project Management Team.
• Managing work-flow to and from the client. Ensuring that all client communication is distributed to the appropriate Bombardier action holder in a timely manner. Keeping a sequential log of communication on the client and BT systems. Publishing regular prompts to the team to ensure action. Ensuring appropriate sign off before submissions are actioned. Reviewing and formatting documents prior to submission.
• Managing work-flow to and from 3rd parties. Ensuring that all 3rd party communication is distributed and actioned by the appropriate party in a timely manner. Keeping a sequential log of all communications to and from specified 3rdparties. Ensuring appropriate sign off before submissions are actioned. Reviewing and formatting documents prior to submission.
• Managing Bombardier document repository. Making sure that all essential project information is named and filed in accordance with the Communications plan; remedying occasional problems but putting in remedial plans for routine transgressors. Generating performance metrics to assure the project that project information is being managed appropriately.
• Project Management Team administration: Arranges travel, accommodation, meetings, lunches, refreshments, teleconferences and video conferences for all of the PM team and associated events.
• Ideally post holder will be Degree educated.
• Knowledge of Project Management issues – either from a bidding or project delivery perspective is essential
• IT literate – familiar with both web based and other bespoke IT systems.
• Able to use Word, Visio, Adobe Acrobat and PowerPoint proficiently
• Interpersonal & Communications Skills
Are you interested in starting an exciting career at Bombardier Transportation? If so, apply now via the link below and start your dynamic career today!
Posting date: 21.03.2018
Closing date: 21.04.2018
Competitive salary range
Number of working hours: 37
Job: Project management
Primary Location: GB-ENG-Derby
Employee Status: Regular