11 days ago
An overview of the role
Working as part of the Business Solutions and Engagement Management Services team, within the delivery unit Business and Technology Solutions (BTS), successful candidates will be leading the delivery of technology enabled transformation projects of varying size and degrees of complexity in any sector. These projects cover the delivery/implementation of package-based products (e.g. SAP, Salesforce and others), custom developed solutions, complex integrations and data migrations. Our projects usually include most of these areas and often have a significant organisational change management component that needs to be led too. Our delivery approaches follow both Agile and waterfall/hybrid methodologies. Members of the team can also be called on to undertake project audits and/or assurance reviews, PM consultancy and provide client mentoring and guidance.
Why this role?
* A chance to be responsible for all aspects of project management; accountable for project delivery to agreed cost and time parameters.
* You will also develop client relationships at senior management level and influence at board level.
* You’ll have a hugely positive impact in this role.
* Make a significant contribution to the development of method and expand knowledge base within the practice
* Undertake feasibility studies and business case development
We are looking for the highest calibre individuals who exhibit the following attributes, experience and skills that enable them to deliver rapid value to our clients:
* Experience of leading delivery within a client facing customer-supplier commercial environment as a supplier
* Exemplar project management and engagement skills with strong previous experience evident
* Experience of large-scale IT delivery projects, including Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) and/or large custom builds, ideally including Digital and Cloud technologies
* Proven experience of managing projects in the range 1,500 to 10,000 man-days and £2m to £8m direct delivery budget responsibility
* Innovation in both sales and delivery
* Proven ability to shape propositions and projects that deliver effective business outcomes for clients whilst managing internal commercial and delivery risk
* Excellent people management and leadership experience, with a proven ability to motivate and lead multi-disciplined teams
* Demonstrable skills in facilitation, stakeholder engagement, strategic thinking and presentation
While we’re a global consultancy, we’re made up of supportive, close-knit communities. Everyone wants to get the best solutions for our customers and create the best working environment.
Work Life Harmony
We understand that everyone has varied lives and we want you to have a great work-life balance. So, where possible, our Work Life Harmony policy will help you to work flexibly and juggle your work and home life.
Capgemini positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We are committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best people to deliver innovative, world-class solutions for our clients. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs.
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
Discover more about what Capgemini can offer you. Visit:
-****** and -******
April 28, 2021
Permanent Full Time
Any UK Base
ABL Northern Central Europe
Consulting & Business Transformation