5 months ago
Title : Programme Manager - Project Controls Consistency Programme
Requisition ID :2018-30542
Work Location :GB-Aberdeenshire-Aberdeen
Department / Discipline : Project Control
Position Type : Staff / Permanent
Overview / Responsibilities
Wood are currently recruiting a Programme Manager - Project Controls Consistency Programme to join the Integration Plus Programme.
The overall objective of the PCCP is to strengthen Wood’s project controls capability to support consistent delivery, achieve predictable outcomes and maximise returns to both the Client and Wood’s business.
The Key milestones to be delivered through the PCCP which the PCCP Manger will be responsible for include;
* PCCP team formation and kick off meeting
* Wood Project Controls Operating Model development and sign off
* Key Wood Project Control procedures developed for types of work executed and remuneration models used by Wood.
* Project Control system/s selection and sign off
* System enhancements programme commenced and implemented
* Training programme development and sign off.
Skills / Qualifications
* Experienced in Project Management of Engineering Procurement and Construction Projects.
* Experienced in project controls principles, the individual component parts and their interfaces (i.e. Estimating, Cost Control and Forecasting, Planning and Scheduling and Document Control).
* Experienced Project Manager with track record of leading and implementing change programmes.
* Ability to develop robust business cases and influence and steer stakeholder alignment.
* Strong problem-solving skills.
* Strong IT&S knowledge and understanding of project controls system requirements.
* Strong customer relationship and stakeholder management skills.
* Experienced in implementing Management of Change programmes.
* Experienced in applying project governance, establishing and providing project status reports and taking corrective action when required.
* Planning, scheduling and budget management experience.
Wood is a global leader in the delivery of project, engineering and technical services to energy and industrial markets. We operate in more than 60 countries, employing around 60,000 people, with revenues of over $10 billion. We provide performance-driven solutions throughout the asset life cycle, from concept to decommissioning across a broad range of industrial markets, including the upstream, midstream and downstream oil & gas, power & process, environment and infrastructure, clean energy, mining, nuclear, and general industrial sectors.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.