about 1 year ago
Programme Manager - Automotive Division
Mercedes AMG HPP are seeking an exceptional Programme Manager to join our world championship winning team at Brixworth. The purpose of the role is to lead one of the programme teams for the Project One programme from end to end, act as the key interface between teams within HPP both during and in between events and managing the prioritisation and execution of test requests and facilitate programme alignment with strategic goals, encouraging effective team working to maximise the performance and reliability of the powertrain.
Job no: 493540
Work type: Permanent
Department: Automotive Engineering Centre
THEREFORE WE NEED YOU TO...
Be skilled at...
* Motivating a team; leading by example, getting the most out of people and driving high performance in pressurised environments
* Remaining calm under pressure
* Utilising exceptional attention to detail, coupled with a questioning nature, to make sure that everything is right first time
Have experience of...
* A similar or relevant position
Demonstrate knowledge of...
* Technical understanding the operation of the full powertrain and its interaction with the vehicle
* First engineering principles (advanced)
Hold these qualifications...
* An Engineering or Science based degree and/or sufficient Trackside experience
* Professional with a positive attitude
* A natural leader and team player
* Tenacious and driven – exhibiting an unwavering will to succeed
* Demanding, but able to listen and analyse information from others
* Both technically competent and politically savvy
In return you’ll get the chance to be part of a team with some of the best in the world, at a state of the art facility, with a very real chance to make history.
We look forward to meeting you!
Advertised: 19 Jun 2019 GMT Daylight Time
Applications close: Open until filled
Back to search results now Refer a friend
Send me jobs like these