2 months ago
Job no: 497004 - Work type: Experienced Professional - Location: Kings Langley, UK
Are you a programme manager looking to make an even bigger impact? The world is being shaped by technology and Imagination Technologies is at the very core. Working at Imagination Technologies means you’re a part of constant innovation. We design the key building blocks for market-leading chips that make your tech mobile, smart and connected.
Now we’re taking things to a new level. Our programme manager will help shape a new strategic initiative to deliver high-profile programmes for our key strategic customers and support our mission to design a smarter future.
* Lead and drive the overall direction, coordination, implementation, execution, control, planning and completion of specific programmes
* Ensuring consistency with project processes, strategy and goals
* Communicate progress on key deliverables, meeting actions, risks and change requests
* Report progress status to the executive management team
* Chair regular programme review meetings with the core cross-functional team
* Manage the product and programme lifecycle process
* Arrange phase reviews, including generation of the documentation set
* Push subsequent tasks and actions to closure
* Facilitate the definition of the programme scope, goals and deliverables
* Create the programme business case
* Lead the planning and implementation of the programme
* Define key deliverables and resource requirements
* Coordinate the programme with the core cross-functional team
* Track the programme budget, including monitoring the financials and return on investment
* Produce regular monthly reports around programme costs, budget and actuals, as well as resource plans (projected and actual)
Abilities make possibilities
Committed to making your customers, stakeholders and colleagues successful, you’re an excellent communicator, listener and collaborator who builds trusted partnerships by delivering what you say, when you say. You’re curious, solutions orientated and a world class problem solver who constantly seeks opportunities to innovate and achieve the best possible outcome to the highest imaginable standard.
* Demonstrable experience in a similar project or programme management role in an engineering/technology environment
* Experience with formal project methodologies (PMI, APM, Prince)
* Microsoft Office Suite applications including Excel and Project
You might also have
* Experience using leading PPM tools – Waterfall and Agile (Clarity, Rally, Planview, Jira etc.)
* Developed workflows, processes and templates for in-house tools
* PMI, APMP or BCS IS foundation
Invent the future
The people at Imagination enable the tech that’s shaping our world, from smart phones to gaming devices, smart TVs to drones. It’s our creative culture that has enabled Imagination to power world-changing electronic products.
Dare to think big?
We’ll encourage you to pursue your passion. We listen, we’re open and we’re honest. Whatever it takes to make an impact, you’ll be respected and helped along the way.
Want to join us in our mission to design a smarter future?
Just click the ‘Apply now’ button to send in your CV.