24 days ago
Be part of the biggest change programme for Anglian Water this year
Do you want to be part of the biggest change programme for Anglian Water? We are embarking on a large-scale transformation programme to upgrade our SAP ERP Suite to the latest S/4Hana platform. You can be at the centre of leading and directing our team to deliver business transformation, process improvements and efficiency savings in how our business operates.
Due to the scale and importance of the programme, we are seeking to appoint a Programme Director to lead and be responsible for ongoing programme leadership and delivery on behalf of the Business Sponsor. It’s critical that the Director delivers against the desired programme outcomes and objectives, and has adequate knowledge and information about the business, and the programme, to be able to make informed decisions.
You must possess very strong leadership skills to inspire and motivate the team; exceptional relationship building skills; be able to make critical decisions and be able to retain focus over the strategic objectives of the programme.
As a valued employee, you’ll be entitled to: Personal private health care
* 30 days annual leave – rising with length of service
* Company car/ car cash allowance up to £609pcm based on market value
* Flexible working
* Competitive pension scheme – Anglian Water double-matches your contribution up to 6%
* Bonus scheme
* Flexible benefits to support your wellbeing and lifestyle.
What does it take to be a Programme Director? Proven ability in leading large-scale transformation programmes as a senior business leader or similar
* You will be an inspirational leader who has proven experience in developing and communicating a programme vision and motivate teams to deliver successful outcomes
* Exceptional leadership and relationship building skills within diverse communities along with the ability to provide informative updates to our leadership community
* Confidence to challenge and provide robust solutions
* Significant experience in senior transformation preferably within a highly regulated environment
* The ability to overcome conflicting demands, understanding risk and delivering effective results
* Excellent analytical, strategic conceptual thinking, strategic planning and execution skills
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills, to set plans against expectations and resetting any concerns
* Strong business acumen, including industry, domain-specific knowledge of the enterprise and its business units
* Excellent commercial and financial acumen, understanding the drivers impacting a business
* Effective ability to run workshops, both face to face and digitally, to drive and impact a “virtual” community
* Degree in Computer Science or Project/Programme Management or equivalent experience
* Extensive experience in IT and business change
* Programme management skills and experience, plus significant knowledge of project planning tools with evidence of practical application (which is highly desirable).
Why Anglian Water?
Here at Anglian Water we are one of the leading providers of water and water recycling services in the UK and our organisation is an industry benchmark for quality and customer service. But what makes us unique is our commitment to providing the development people need to make a real difference. Our career opportunities provide on-going learning and professional development within a challenging work environment, which provides a vital service for our customers.