about 1 month ago
Feltham, United Kingdom
Area of Interest
Workplace Resources (WPR) are looking for a dynamic Facility Management Technical Services lead for the EMEAR region
What You'll Do
The Technical Services lead is passionate about their Theatre, their primary goal is operational excellence for FM Hard Services and relationships with their outsourced counterparts. This will be accomplished by deploying a common framework of policies and procedures that ensure workplaces are safe and functional within budget.
You will be responsible for:
* Delivery of hard services through outsourced Service Providers.
* Contractual execution against KPIs and SLAs with a primary focus on executing corporate process standards and continuous quality improvement towards achieving consistency and compliance within the delivery model.
* Ensuring all EMEAR locations have a maintenance strategy with an appropriate life cycle management, facilities engineering plan, etc. (i.e. HVAC, Building Management. Systems, Asset Maintenance, etc.).
* Partnering with the worldwide team, and local leaders to utilize standard methodologies, industry expertise and knowledge company goals to deliver outstanding services.
* Program/Project Management – Perform the due diligence, develop a long term/multi-year program, prioritize the work into projects, present/align the plan, deliver results and continuously update/improve the program.
* Establishing business relationships to better align current services, and ensure complete support of the business units as they constantly evolve and innovate.
* Drive continuous improvements in service levels, operating costs, energy & sustainability, quality and safety.
Complexity of Job
* Solve complex problems and identify viable and often innovative options, use analytical skills and judgment to recommend an appropriate solution.
* Translate strategy into clear operating plans that promote operational excellence in service delivery with measurable results.
* Leverage expertise in Facility Management to identify areas of risk or concern.
* Collaborate daily with theatre-based peers and service provider teams within services owned.
* Serve as a key program member and lead some projects requiring cross-team collaboration and engagement with service providers
* Lead facilities management Service Provider execution within Critical environments and mission critical facilities.
* Broad technical knowledge of infrastructure and asset management, able to build investment strategies to minimize business impact while ensuring cost efficient maintenance and repair solutions in partnership with Service Provider.
* You have the ability to take a large amount of data and provide a clear, concise vision of the EMEAR facilities management, maintenance and infrastructure program.
* Able to influence and lead personnel, effectively communicate, present clear/concise information, drive continuous improvement, develop the team.
* Solution complex problems and take a broad perspective to identify innovative solutions
Who You'll Work With
* Reports to EMEAR Workplace Services Leader
* WPR Delivery team provide local focus and relevance in various geographic regions including all real estate transactions, capital investment program management and facility maintenance, operation and protection.
* We partner with suppliers to ensure quality, innovation and scalability with Cisco's business and utilize customer driven feedback to continuously improve and exceed client and employee expectations.
Who You Are
An experienced professional, commercially aware with broad technical knowledge and understanding of Facilities Service Delivery and Performance Management. Able to work independently, but can receive mentorship and direction from manager then resolve the best approach to accomplish work.
Partners with senior-level management to create and analyse the business cases for technical projects, develops and obtains consensus to business requirements, and develops fully-integrated launch plans.
Experienced in leading Asset Management & Procurement strategies, and translating these into clear operating plans. Delivering against KPI’s and SLA’s with a primary focus on executing corporate process standards.
Understand FM Service Delivery concepts with the ability to explain this effectively to management or cross functional teams.
Broad knowledge and experience in facilities management at both the tactical and operational level.
Practical knowledge of hard services, facilities management, maintenance operations and services and risk management and capable of changing them to meet new evolving needs.
Competent in financial analysis, budget management and modelling, large scale asset capital planning and feasibility studies.
Ability to analyse and tackle complex problems and generate multi-dimensional solutions.
* Requires understanding of the processes, procedures and systems used to accomplish FM Service Delivery Management and recognition of downstream impact on other disciplines
* Requires an understanding and experience of building systems operations and understanding of (Mechanical, Electrical and plumbing) and the ability to interpret and understand Life Cycle Cost.
* Practical knowledge of facilities management, maintenance operations and services and risk management and capable of changing them to meet new evolving needs
* Experience with data driven decisions and process excellence
* Broad knowledge and experience in facilities management at both the strategic/tactical level, with the ability to explain this optimally to management or cross functional teams
* Strategic, creative thinking to develop solutions for building constraints and business problems and or opportunities for higher levels of reliability and execution
* Deep knowledge of project/program management methodologies
* Analyse multiple sources of complex information and evaluates several alternative solutions to before confirming path forward; service and support/solution skills
* Explains complicated information and optimally lays out pros and cons of alternatives to consider; strongly-developed ability to communicate and drive improvement across cross-functional teams to improve operations metrics and customer satisfaction; strong service level management and operations leadership skills
* Financial Analysis Business fundamentals including present value and creating value propositions.
* Understands and contributes to business objectives and strategy and recognizes impact on both client and service provider deliverables
* Provides leadership across functional areas and programs that touch strategic outsourcing and Partner management and enablement involving multiple disciplines.
* Excellent written and interpersonal communication skills in English
* Ability to communicate to all levels of the organization.
* Cultural awareness to work cross-regions
* Bachelors, plus 12 years of facility management and related proven experience
* Professional membership in CIBSE, IWFM, IFMA or similar
* Health & Safety accreditation (NEBOSH, IOSH or similar)
WE ARE CISCO
#WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference powering an inclusive future for all.
We embrace digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we’re “old” (36 years strong) and only about hardware, but we’re also a software company. And a security company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do – you can’t put us in a box!
But “Digital Transformation” is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.)
Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, give our egos a break, and give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, bold steps, and take difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a dedication to equality for all, there is no moving forward.
So, you have colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Passion for technology and world changing? Be you, with us!