4 months ago
London, England, United Kingdom
Area of Interest
Sales - Product
Who You'll Work With
As part of the Enterprise Networking Sales team, you will join a dynamic and fun atmosphere to deliver your value to our customers, partners and Cisco. We work hard, play hard and have fun doing it! We take pride in our work and our collective success is dependent upon teamwork, both internally and externally, and selling in a matrixed environment requires a customer-first approach all the while establishing an outcome where everybody wins environment for the reseller partner as well as Cisco. Passion, Integrity, Trust, Leadership, Discipline and Execution are our values and we need to ensure our employees possesses these traits.
What You'll Do
As an SD-WAN - Product Sales Specialist you will be responsible for driving sales of SD-WAN products and solutions within a specific geographic territory. You are driven by success and will represent Cisco’s Enterprise Networking Sales organization and its product suite within the region. You will work with Inside Sales, Systems Engineers, and Cisco Partners to exceed sales objectives. In this position, you will run the entire sales process including lead management, qualification, evaluation, close and account care. You will also play an integral role in the success of the overall sales team.
* Define and execute sales plans for the assigned territory
* Meet and exceed quotas through prospecting, qualifying, managing and closing opportunities within assigned accounts
* Develop and lead sales pipeline, prospect, and assess sales and move a large number of transactions through the sales pipeline
* Handle and track customer and transactional information in Salesforce
* Provide activity forecasts and regular pipeline reporting through Salesforce
* Own and collaborate on all aspects of the sales cycle, including product support and sales engineering
* Execute product demonstrations to prospective clients
* Develop accounts of various sizes and grow client relationships
* Understand the competitive market, be familiar with competing companies and their product suite
* Collaborate within the Enterprise Networking sales team on strategy setting, sales training, marketing efforts and customer care
Who You Are
* 8+ years of enterprise networking sales experience with a track record of closing complex sales to Fortune 500 companies
* SD-WAN sales experience
* You are willing to travel to clients to support sales relationships
* Bachelor's Degree preferred
We connect everything: people, processes, data, and things. We innovate everywhere, taking bold risks to shape the technologies that give us smart cities, connected cars, and handheld hospitals. And we do it in style with unique personalities who are not afraid to change the way the world works, lives, plays and learns.
We are thought leaders, tech geeks, pop culture aficionados, and we even have a few purple haired rock stars. We celebrate the creativity and diversity that fuels our innovation. We are dreamers and we are doers.
We are Cisco
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.