10 months ago
Product Manager - QuantumBlack Labs
* Experience managing SaaS solutions, enterprise software or developer tools
* Experience working with engineering teams in an agile environment
* communication and leadership skills and ability to work directly with stakeholders at all levels
* Outstanding prioritization and organization skills
* MS/BS degree in Computer Science or Engineering
* Experience in data analytics, data science or machine learning is a plus
* Experience with Atlassian tools (e.g. JIRA, Confluence) is a plus
Who You'll Work With
You will be part of QuantumBlack Labs in London and work in a team of software engineers, product managers, data scientists and designers to
create innovative products and new technologies that accelerate and scale our work in artificial intelligence and machine learning
Our teams in QuantumBlack Labs are
* Designing products that can explain complex data landscapes and insights to our users
* Building frameworks and libraries for Data Scientists and Data Engineers to work in large-scale, complex projects. We open-source some of these frameworks, like in the case of Kedro
* Codifying the methodology by which we deliver advanced analytics projects to our clients and the tooling needed to support them
* Creating secure cloud infrastructure services that support QuantumBlack and McKinsey projects at global scale and work with multiple infrastructure-as-a-service provider
Who you are
One of QuantumBlack’s core values is the belief that the impact of a multi-disciplinary team is always greater than the sum of its individual parts.
You are a highly collaborative individual who is capable of laying aside your own agenda, listening to and learning from colleagues, challenging thoughtfully and prioritising impact of the results. You search for ways to improve things and work collaboratively with colleagues; you believe in iterative change, experimenting with new approaches, learning and improving to move forward quickly. Trust between colleagues is paramount – you are an individual who can always be trusted to work in the best interests of your colleagues and to achieve the best outcome for QuantumBlack and our clients. You are naturally enthusiastic and enjoy sharing your passion with others.
What You'll Do
As a Product Manager at QuantumBlack in London...
You will own strategy, execution and delivery of one (or more) products part of QuantumBlack’s portfolio
You will lead user workshops and interviews to gather
requirements and feedback
You will manage and prioritize the product backlog, ensuring requirements are well defined and
understood by the development team
You will work with stakeholders and engineering teams to deliver solutions in an iterative and incremental manner, leveraging lean and agile principles, fostering an
environment of learning and collaboration
You will design a scalable and repeatable rollout model, ensuring products are tested and documented
You will develop product pricing and positioning strategies, driven by an understanding of competitors and customers
You will evaluate potential partner relationships
* Real-World Impact– No project is ever the same; we work across multiple sectors, providing unique learning and development opportunities internationally.
* Fusing Tech & Leadership– We work with the latest technologies and methodologies and offer first class learning programmes at all levels.
* Multidisciplinary Teamwork- Our teams include data scientists, engineers, project managers, UX and visual designers who work collaboratively to enhance performance.
* Innovative Work Culture– Creativity, insight and passion come from being balanced. We cultivate a modern work environment through an emphasis on wellness, insightful talks and training sessions.
* Striving for Diversity– With colleagues from over 40 nationalities, we recognise the benefits of working with people from all walks of life.
Our projects range from helping pharmaceutical companies bring lifesaving drugs to market quicker to optimising a Formula1 car’s performance. At QuantumBlack you have the best of both worlds; all the benefits of being part of one of the leading management consultancies globally and the autonomy to thrive in a fast growth tech culture:
* Healthcare Efficiency– We helped a healthcare provider improve their clinical trial practices by identifying congestion in diagnostic testing as a key indicator of admissions breaches.
* Environmental Impact– We designed and built the first data-driven application for a state of the art centre of excellence in urban innovation by collecting real-time data from environmental sensors across London and deploying proprietary analytics to find unexpected patterns in air pollution.
* Product Development– We worked with the CEO of an elite automotive organisation to reduce the 18-month car development timeframe by improving processes, designs and team structures.
Please submit your CV in English
Visit our Careers site to watch our video and read about our interview processes and benefits.
FOR U.S. APPLICANTS: McKinsey & Company is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender
identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran
status, age, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
FOR NON-U.S. APPLICANTS: McKinsey & Company is an Equal Opportunity employer. For additional details
regarding our global EEO policy and diversity initiatives, please visit our
McKinsey Careers and
Diversity & Inclusion sites.
share this job
Job Skill Group - CSS Associate
Job Skill Code - PRDM - Product Manager
Function - Technology
Industry - High Tech
Post to LinkedIn - #LI-DNI
Posted to LinkedIn Date -
LinkedIn Posting City -
LinkedIn Posting State/Province -
LinkedIn Posting Country -
LinkedIn Job Title - Product Manager - QuantumBlack Labs
LinkedIn Function -
LinkedIn Industry -