23 days ago
Product Manager - Kaluza Agent Platform
Where in the world of OVO will I be working?
The OVO Group’s mission is to drive progress towards net zero carbon living. We’re a collection of companies with a single vision: to power human progress with clean affordable energy for everyone. Find out more here.
Part of OVO Group, Kaluza is the leading intelligent energy platform powering the future of energy. From revolutionising billing to smart electric vehicle charging, Kaluza’s real-time cloud platform empowers some of the biggest energy suppliers to optimise their operations and invest in innovating for tomorrow’s customers. Driving decarbonisation, Kaluza intelligently manages the charging of smart home technologies, reducing customers’ energy bills and laying the foundations for a more flexible, cheaper and greener energy system. -******
What will you be doing?
We are looking for an experienced, outcome focused Product Manager to work as part of a cross functional product team on growing the Kaluza Agent Platform. Given the complex nature of the energy industry, customer problems arise that require manual intervention by an agent in a retailers contact centre. You’ll be working on ensuring that an energy retailers’ contact centre has the tools which their agents need to solve customer problems in the most cost-efficient and innovative ways, whilst maintaining the highest levels of customer satisfaction.
Your mission is create an exceptional experience for retailers operation teams whilst ensuring that you reduce the time it takes for new agents to onboard on to the agent platform. This is pivotal to Kaluza's strategy of providing the lowest cost to serve platform in the global energy market. You will be continually pushing the boundaries of the energy industry and technology in enabling energy retailers to provide award-winning customer service.
You’ll guide your team in setting their product vision, strategy and roadmap. The successful candidate will need to show they can discover the most important opportunities, prioritise them and deliver simple, innovative solutions for a range of complex needs.
We'd love to hear from you if you
* Are looking for autonomy and accountability to deliver great outcomes, while delivering value at the earliest opportunity
* Have excellent core product management skills with a track record in balancing discovery and delivery to provide exceptional end user experiences that drive outcomes
* Have previous experience in building customer-focussed B2B products
* Are passionate about working alongside retailer operations to understand and solve the complex challenges they face
* Able to demonstrate experience of working with a wide range of stakeholders
* Are comfortable with the ambiguity that comes from working in a fast-paced environment and adaptable to changing market needs
* Apply strong analytical and quantitative skills, able to cut through opinions with data
* Are excited by challenging the status quo and finding new and better ways to solve customer problems
You'll love working with us if you…
* Enjoy listening to your end users on a regular basis and are passionate about continuous discovery
* Are comfortable working in a fast paced environment and adapting to changing market needs over following a plan
* Can quickly understand and master new concepts, and show the tenacity to question until clarity is achieved
* Love sharing your skills and experiences with colleagues
* Know your strengths, yet recognise there's always more to learn
* Build bridges with people across the organisation
From us you’ll get* * An annual discretionary bonus
* 4% of your salary to spend on flexible lifestyle benefits
* 5% matched employer contribution to your pension
* 25 days holiday + 1 for your birthday
* And many more...
(*) Please note that certain benefits kick-in once you have passed probation which can be up to 6 months after your start date.
We want the best people
At OVO, we empower our people to have choice around where and when they work - flexible working arrangements can be discussed for all of our roles. Please speak to the Talent Acquisition team for more info.
We’re keen to meet people with varied backgrounds - our view is the more inclusive we are, the better our work will be. We want to build teams which represent a variety of experiences, perspectives and skills, and we recognise talent on the basis of merit and potential.
We understand some people may not apply for jobs unless they tick every box. If you're excited about joining us and think you have much of what we're looking for, even if you're not 100% sure… we'd love to hear from you.
Learn more about working in the OVO family of companies on our careers page and Glassdoor. We’re also delighted to have received a Top Employers certificate in 2018, 2019 and 2020!