5 months ago
OVO’s Product Management community is growing and we’re looking for a Product Manager to join our team. This is a critical role in helping OVO and it’s different businesses to build and leverage cutting edge technology.
Learn more about us at ovoenergy.com/careers, and check out our Glassdoor reviews. We’re delighted we came 20th in The Sunday Times' 100 best companies to work for 2017.
What you’ll be doing:
You will be responsible for product managing our platform teams (Identity and Comms), working with two amazing teams of engineers and a key part of our growing Product, Tech & UX community to continually push the boundaries of the Energy Industry in providing award-winning service.
Across all parts of the group platform, we need to ensure we’re using product management techniques to solve our customers’ problems and drive further adoption.
This is a key product for the business as it integrates with all of our essential customer journeys, and there is a lot of future expansion needed to keep up with the needs of the business. Our comms platform can be leveraged by our other products to send postal letters, email and SMS to customers. It’s built with resilience, auditability and performance in mind.
We’re just starting down a journey of consolidating identity management across the group. Dealing with authentication, authorisation and identity management, our identity platform leverages modern technology to enable product teams to easily manage their customers’ identity. We are also at the forefront of security for the business and will be innovating on the login process for our customers across several energy brands, balancing this with usability.
We’d love to hear from you if you’re...
* A seasoned expert in customer-focused lean product development at different stages of the product life cycle
* An accomplished product manager with a history of commercial ownership
* Equally comfortable working with leaders and team members alike
* Comfortable with the ambiguity that comes from working in a fast-paced environment and adaptable to changing market needs
* Strong analytical skills, able to cut through opinions with data
* Experienced at working with customer service teams and operations
* Able to work with people around the business to increase adoption of internal tools.
You’ll love working with us if you…
* Are passionate about working in a dynamic environment and responding to change
* Find new concepts easy to understand, and show the tenacity to keep asking until clarity is achieved
* Love developing talent in your colleagues
* Know your strengths, yet recognise there’s always more to learn from others
* Build bridges with people across the organisation
* Humbly embrace servant leadership
OVO believes in fueling human progress with clean and abundant energy for all. We were set up to challenge the status quo: to be the good ones, always find a way, and build something great. We embrace simplicity, transparency, and treating people and our planet fairly. And we understand that attracting and keeping the best talent is key to our bright future, so our people will always share in our success. Our benefits are nice too.
We celebrate diversity and value equal opportunity: the more inclusive we are, the better our work will be. We want to build a team which represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills, and we decide employment on the basis of merit and potential.
So send us your resume. Ask lots of questions.