15 days ago
We are looking for an enthusiastic Product Management Placement Student to join our team specializing in Marketing for our Corporate Segment in Ramsgate. During your placement with us, you will learn how a major global organization operates, gaining the tools and exposure you will need to become an expert in the industry and power your potential!
In this role, you will make an impact in the following ways:
* Provide product support for changes requested to existing products and assist with the maintenance of Product Health metrics.
* Creating Product Announcements & Presentations.
* Assist with maintenance of products residing in Cummins Sales tools.
* Assist in creation of Marketing Specification Sheets.
* Assist in Sales & Operations Planning activities at Cummins for Marketing.
* Lead or take part in a Community Involvement Team and participate on activities aiming to give back to the community.
To be successful in this role you will need the following:
* Working towards a degree in Marketing/Business/Engineering or a related discipline.
* Ability to understand data, solve problems and work individually
* Good communication skills and flexibility
* Eager to learn
Benefits and perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Cummins and the country where you work.
As a Cummins employee your retirement savings plan / pension plan / superannuation will power your path to retirement and improve your financial future.
HEALTH & WELLNESS
Your wellbeing is important to us. You and your family will be cared for through comprehensive health care benefits.
Whether starting or completing a degree, you will be supported by tuition reimbursement opportunities or full funding.
You will receive annual merit and profit sharing based on individual and company performance.
DIVERSITY & INCLUSION
We celebrate diverse perspectives and you will be part of building a more diverse workforce to enhance our competitive position and enrich our culture.
Your energy and commitment will be recognized through paid vacation and holidays, parental leave, adoption assistance, flexible work environments and more.
EVERY EMPLOYEE, EVERY COMMUNITY
You are empowered to volunteer at least four hours per year on company time, to give back to the communities where you work and live.
You will learn and grow through training and hands-on experience in an environment that values curiosity and developing talent for the future.
Primary Location United Kingdom-England-Kent-UK, Ramsgate, Cummins Power Generation
Job Type Cooperative / 12 Month Placement
Recruitment Job Type Student - Cooperative/12 Month Placement
Job Posting Oct 23, 2020, 10:24:33 PM
Unposting Date Ongoing
Req ID: 200002JL