about 1 month ago
To our wonderful friends and followers around the world, Jagex is not pausing its search for the most talented people to join its ranks. We’re a successful, robust and growing business, after all.
In light of the current situation concerning coronavirus, we have already made changes to the way we recruit, and of course are mindful of following all necessary processes to ensure the safety of our staff and anyone we might come into contact with.
Jagex has switched to working almost entirely remotely, and in line with that our recruitment and selection process has moved to an entirely remote one with video calls being the preferred method of interview.
Our hiring managers are engaged, we are well-prepared and we sincerely look forward to talking to you soon. Our team of expert recruiters will be in touch with you to talk you through the process and changes and what to expect.
So, don’t delay, get that application in today!
A leader in creating deep and engaging experiences on PC and mobile, Jagex was founded in 2001 and is today one of the UK’s biggest and most respected video game developers and publishers.
Famed for its flagship MMOs RuneScape and Old School RuneScape, Jagex has welcomed more than 260million player accounts to its world and created a $1bn lifetime franchise revenue. Today the RuneScape franchise exists beyond running games in live operations; our titles are living games that connect and inspire millions of players, with content and experiences both inside and outside of inexhaustible game worlds.
Both RuneScape and Old School RuneScape, on PC and mobile, offer ever-evolving, highly-active worlds and our community-focussed development ethos empowers players to have a real say in how each game is shaped.
Jagex is expanding and extending its portfolio with fresh franchise titles, new IP and, in 2018 launched Jagex Partners, delivering third-party publishing and operational services exclusively for the living games of the future.
Jagex employs more than 400 people at its Cambridge headquarters and is on the hunt for talented people to work across the business to help the company to achieve yet another year of record growth and player satisfaction.
Key Duties Include:
* Working for the Executive Producer in executing the on the vision and product strategy across the company
* Working with publishing to put together and execute the go to market plan for the title
* Collaborating with our Creative Director to create the commercial vision and monetisation plan for the game
* Once the game is live you will utilise extensive game analytics and analysis to monitor game performance and KPIs, identifying new opportunities to increase user conversion, retention, and monetisation.
* Own the short- mid- and long-term product strategy in line with the Brand and Product roadmap.
* Actively contribute to the management and strategic development of the game to ensure commercial goals are achieved
* Foster strong relationships with internal development team to ensure a collaborative approach to achieving product goals.
* Manage player-facing communications and in-game events
* Understand the player community, ensuring player sentiment and feedback is considered in every step of development
* Creative mindset with an ability to steer the product vision utilising your extensive knowledge of the market
* Highly organised and able to time-manage, delegate and deliver workloads effectively
* A passionate gamer willing to be part of a fun, hard-working team
* Proven experience in managing the successful launch and ongoing service of MMO like titles
* An expert on gaming industry trends and the competitor landscape
* Proven experience delivering product plans which maximize revenue
* Highly analytical, with and excellent understanding of statistics with the ability to interpret with confidence and whilst making and implementing recommendations
* Strong, relationship and influencing skills
- Flexible Working
- Bonus Scheme
- Private Health Care
- Gym Membership
- Generous Pension Contributions
- Life Insurance
- Free Cycle Repair
- Income Protection
- Dental Plan
- Free Fruit and Drinks
- Subsidised Canteen
Feel like you fit this role, but don’t meet all the requirements? We strive for fresh perspectives, so as long as you can demonstrate how your attitude and other abilities might make up for any gaps we would welcome your application!
Jagex are an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership, pregnancy or maternity, religion or belief.
Apply for this job
3 months ago
only 21 days until close
17 days ago
only 12 days until close
2 days ago
only 26 days until close