about 1 year ago
OVO’s Product Management community is growing and we’re looking for a Product Manager to join the CORGI HomePlan team in London. This is a critical role in helping CORGI HomePlan to build and leverage cutting edge technology.
The successful candidate will be instrumental in the growth and development of its core product with a primary focus and responsibility for the creation of products and propositions for new and evolving audiences, as well as the advancement of our offering to our current base. This role is an exceptional opportunity to join an expanding team and spearhead innovative products and propositions that drive commercial gain and customer excellence. We are proud to be a challenger brand and have an ambition to be at the forefront of product and proposition innovation.
We are CORGI. We believe that everybody has the right to a warm and comfortable home. We believe insurance should be fairly priced, fuss-free, with quick resolution times provided by trusted local engineers. We are part of the OVO Group and share the mission to help power the UK’s sustainable energy future. CORGI has been insuring homes across the UK are kept warm and efficiently run since 2011. With over 170,000 customers – and growing – we are here to challenge the status quo (the big 6) and provide better quality and pricing of home pan to customers across the UK.
What you’ll be doing:
This will be a highly visible role across the group and will make a significant contribution to the growth of our business.
* Defining specific customer propositions for CORGI HomePlan, working backwards from the customers
* Establishing the research needs to support proposition development and working with the wider Marketing team and agency roster to deliver against these
* Developing the methodology for assessing different propositions and pricing of new services
* Identifying specific new proposition opportunities and working with Finance and Commercial teams on business cases, including modelling commercial assumptions
* Collaborating with OVO group teams to share learnings and identify opportunities
* Prepare and present reports, covering detailed assessments of new business opportunities to present to CORGI and OVO Group leadership
We’d love to hear from you if you….
* Have great judgement and ability to deal with autonomy, having developed and launched major new customer propositions in a comparable industry
* Possess a strong commercial acumen and strong analytical and problem solving skills
* Have clear and concise written and verbal communication
* Are proactive, a self-starter, with a drive to innovate and challenge the status quo
* Have the ability to juggle multiple priorities, prioritise correctly and deliver against hard deadlines in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
Ideally you will have….
* Consulting or startup experience is preferred but not essential
* Ability to demonstrate leading multiple projects in a dynamic environment is essential
* Experience of analytics tools and using data to help prioritise your roadmap
* Understanding of subscription, insurance and pay monthly business models
You’ll love working with us if you…
* Are passionate about working in a dynamic environment and responding to change
* Find new concepts easy to understand, and show the tenacity to keep asking until clarity is achieved
* Love developing talent in your colleagues
* Know your strengths, yet recognise there’s always more to learn from others
* Build bridges with people across the organisation
OVO believes in fueling human progress with clean and abundant energy for all. We were set up to challenge the status quo: to be the good ones, always find a way, and build something great. We embrace simplicity, transparency, and treating people and our planet fairly. And we understand that attracting and keeping the best talent is key to our bright future, so our people will always share in our success. Our benefits are nice too.
We celebrate diversity and value equal opportunity: the more inclusive we are, the better our work will be. We want to build a team which represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills, and we decide employment on the basis of merit and potential.
So send us your resume. Ask lots of questions.