4 months ago
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Arm is continuing to strengthen the Procurement function and would like to appoint an authority Procurement Category Manager (Facilities) to lead in category management and sourcing that delivers on key aspects of Cost, Service and Capability.
You are going to be part of and deliver to the Procurement transformation programme and continued success of the function within Arm.
You will be supporting the procurement category strategy and planning for your category group (Property) and associated sub-categories in response to business needs across Arm (potentially in all regions).
We will look to you to develop and implement category plans, including crafting sourcing plans and sourcing delivery that maximises delivery of benefits; this may include using global supply capability for global consumption and/or localising services for Arm.
* We want you to support development and refresh of sourcing project pipelines aligned to business and category group customer/client objectives to drive value and benefits for Arm.
* Achieving material cost reduction targets, and assist with ongoing identification, reporting and monitoring of benefits is one of your main objectives.
* Initiate RFP process and associated activities aligned to category and sourcing plans. You are leading supplier mediation and problem resolution e.g. service and contract disputes, working together with our customer and partners, bringing in legal expertise when appropriate.
* Relationships you develop are strong business relationships, you work closely with your category customer/client partners and project management teams to achieve objectives.
* You can bring knowledge of, and apply top of the class sourcing and supplier management processes and techniques. Including supplier selection and evaluation, contract negotiation and supplier performance management, price inflation management, metrics deployment, etc.
Your commercial experience is shown by leading strategic procurement projects, preferably in multi-site and/or multi-region organisations. Followed by a track record of delivering in cross-cultural, cross-functional environments.
You have worked with Property, Facilities Management or Corporate Services categories. Including sub-categories, such as: Professional and Consulting Services (Management Consulting and Advisory, strategy, business), Technology Consulting Services, Marketing Services or similar is a pre.
* Your experience in change management and business process improvement is strong.
* Self-motivated, taking initiative, effective organiser, and flexible thinker is how you would describe yourself. Owning verbal and written presentation skills as well as being analytical.
* Proud of your relationship building and communication skills. You enjoy working with internal customers/ clients in a service provider relationship.
* You have advanced level user in Excel and have knowledge and use of eProcurement and e-Sourcing methodology and tools.
Experience in an engineering-led sector could be beneficial, as would working within a science-led environment be.
At Arm, we are guided by our core beliefs that reflect our unique culture and guide our decisions, defining how we work together to defy ordinary and shape extraordinary:
We not I
* Take daily responsibility to make the Global Arm community thrive
* No individual owns the right answer. Brilliance is collective
* Information is crucial, share it
* Realise that we win when we collaborate — and that everyone misses out when we don’t (what does collaborate)
Passion for progress
* Our differences are our strength. Widen and mix up the pool of people you connect with
* Difficult things can take unexpected directions. Stick with it
* Make feedback positive and expansive, not negative and narrow
* The essence of progress is that it can’t stop. Grow with it and own your own progress
Be your brilliant self
* Be quirky not egocentric
* Recognise the power in saying ‘I don’t know’
* Make trust our default position
* Hold strong opinions lightly
With offices around the world, Arm is a diverse organisation of dedicated, innovative and highly talented professionals. By enabling a vibrant, inclusive, meritocratic, and open workplace, where all our people can grow and succeed, we encourage our people to share their unique contributions to Arm's success in the global marketplace.
Arm has a responsibility to ensure that all employees are eligible to live and work in the UK.
Your particular benefits package will depend on position and type of employment and may be subject to change. Your package will be confirmed on offer of employment. Arm’s benefits program provides permanent employees with the opportunity to stay innovative and healthy, ensure the wellness of their families, and create a positive working environment.
* Annual Bonus Plan
* Discretionary Cash Award
* Group Personal Pension Plan with enhanced company contribution
* Medical, Travel, Health & Life Insurances
* Holiday, 25 days annual leave with option to buy an additional 5 days per year
* Sabbatical, 20 paid days every four-year of service
* Volunteering, One (1) paid working day each year (TeamARM)
* Varies by location: cycle to work, free car parking, gym on site, team and social events
Arm® technology is at the heart of a computing and connectivity revolution that is transforming the way people live and businesses operate. From the unmissable to the invisible; our advanced, energy-efficient processor designs are enabling the intelligence in 86 billion silicon chips and securely powering products from the sensor to the smartphone to the supercomputer. With more than 1,000 technology partners including the world’s most famous business and consumer brands, we are driving Arm innovation into all areas compute is happening inside the chip, the network and the cloud.
With offices around the world, Arm is a diverse community of dedicated, innovative and highly talented professionals. By enabling an inclusive, meritocratic and open workplace where all our people can grow and succeed, we encourage our people to share their unique contributions to Arm's success in the global marketplace.
About the office
At our global HQ in Cambridge, England we house the majority of our engineering and our corporate groups that deliver our extraordinary success. As a world-renowned university town, Cambridge boasts both a beautiful countryside and a historical town center. Local activities include punting on the River Cam and the many museums that reside within Cambridge University.
Cambridge, UK - Global HQ
110 Fulbourn Road
See on Google maps