9 days ago
Principle User Experience Designer - 006ZOF
Principle User Experience Designer – Eurotherm
As part of the Schneider Electric business, Eurotherm is a leading global supplier of Industrial Automation and process control, measurement and data management solutions and services. Our innovative products and solutions are designed to bring real benefits to customers by optimizing processes, operations and plant efficiency.
Purpose of Role:
We are looking for an individual who is highly motivated and passionate in making the user experience more user-friendly, intuitive with the ability to attract and retain customers. The role would suite an individual that has an established set of skills and creative talent to understand customer needs to design innovative, exciting, beautiful user experiences for our next generation of industrial offers. This will be a lead role in long-term project, building a platform from the ground up, shaping the future of all new offers from Eurotherm and embracing new and emerging technologies to achieve this goal.
Your Main Responsibilities:
* Be self-motivated and be able learn and develop new skills as required.
* Embed a culture of great UX design within an established engineering team.
* Deliver clearly documented and accurate designs.
* Challenge assumptions and strive to find own solutions in discussion with other engineers and product managers.
* Identify and suggest ways of improving the company working practices and implement the changes.
* Developing wireframes and task flows based on user needs.
* Proven experience in a lead UX role to promote ease of use and great user experience.
* Ability to think creatively.
* Artistic eye for design.
* Problem-solving aptitude
* An understanding of the latest trends and their role in a commercial environment.
* Conducting user research and testing.
* Excellent communication skills.
* Bachelor's degree in a design or computing-related subject, such as HCI (human computer interaction).
* Background in project management and research.
What we offer:
You can look forward to growing your career in a dynamic workplace with significant personal responsibility and flexible working models to ensure the right work/life balance.
A dynamic and personal atmosphere, working across teams.
A company culture that encourages performance and cooperation.
An attractive compensation package including the comprehensive fringe benefits expected of an international company.
We are an employer that is characterized by both the appreciation and equal opportunities of our employees, a recipe for generating success.
Every day, we empower employees to achieve more and experience exciting careers. Find out how our values and unique position make Schneider Electric the employer of choice – apply now online.
Diversity is our heritage and our future. Be a part of it.
At Schneider Electric, Diversity & Inclusion is at the heart of our organisation, it's an integral part of our history, culture and identity. We recognise that embracing diversity unlocks innovation and creativity and fosters collaboration. We want our employees to reflect the diversity of our communities and the customers we serve. As a result, our teams are stronger to drive the company's future.