5 months ago
Strategic Consulting uses a flexible and agile approach to systems engineering, and are enthusiastic about the use of new technologies. As a Principle System Engineer with us you will direct and drive solutions to meet and exceed client’s expectations using leading edge technology and innovation. We aim to show our clients the benefits of innovative technologies and their application to replace legacy and outdated products. We promote curiosity, initiative and independent thinking, in a supportive, outcome oriented environment.
What you'll do:
* Identify new, and work with existing high-profile clients to develop and document their requirements and aspirations
* Drive projects forwards by developing unique solutions to unchallenged problems in infrastructure
* Lead the development of designs in accordance with client’s requirements and relevant design standards to achieve cost effective solutions
* Drive design and development standards across the team to ensure methodologies meet the needs for today’s and future projects
* Perform design assurance and validation role, chairing internal design reviews across network, cyber security, SCADA and software
* Create and develop relationships with high-profile clients up to director level to gain new work and expand commissions.
* A significant number of years’ experience in a Senior Technical Management role
* Experience of providing technical and commercial leadership to promote value engineering practices
* Experience of delivering SCADA projects
* Proven leadership experience
* Experience of CDM 2015 in the role of lead designer
* Current/previous knowledge of UK Network Rail GRIP design and construction industry RIBA methodologies.
* Good engineering degree (or equivalent portfolio/work experience).
* Chartered engineer with either BCS or IET
* Experience in the rail, highways or utilities industry
* Experience of bid process and tender response process.
* Visit our website amey.co.uk/strategic-consulting.