3 months ago
Dialog Semiconductor is a leading provider of custom, highly-integrated and configurable mixed-signal ICs, ideal for a wide range of applications, including smartphone, automotive, computing & storage and the IoT. We are a socially responsible employer pursuing programs that benefit our employees, stakeholders and community, and are backed by world-class manufacturing partners.
Dialog’s custom power management, configurable mixed-signal and highly-integrated connectivity ICs deliver outstanding efficiency, flexibility and performance advantages. Dialog’s ICs make it possible to develop the next generation of smart devices for consumers and businesses by enhancing product functionality, accelerating the pace of innovation and powering the smart connected future. Dialog has a renowned reputation for flexible, dynamic support and world-class innovation. The world’s leading electronics manufacturers and suppliers trust Dialog to deliver, thanks to our decades of experience as an established business partner in the rapid development of custom ICs.
Dialog operates a fabless business model and is a socially responsible employer pursuing many programs to benefit the employees, community, other stakeholders and the environment we operate in. Dialog Semiconductor plc is headquartered in London with a global sales, R&D and marketing organization. In 2018, it had US$1.442 billion in revenue and was one of the fastest growing European public semiconductor companies. It currently has approximately 1,800 employees worldwide. The company is listed on the Frankfurt (FWB: DLG) stock exchange (Regulated Market, Prime Standard, ISIN GB0059822006) and is a member of the German TecDax index.
Working in our Digital team in Edinburgh, you will be responsible for:
• Ensuring Digital development process achieves budget, schedule and project deliverable goals
• Design of optimized digital blocks meeting functional, cost and low power constraints and ensure spec compliance
• Ownership of the Digital Design process for projects to conform to Dialog’s Design process
• Support TCL scripts and design constraints to perform synthesis, dft insertion and static timing analysis
• Support DFT strategy and implementation and verify test case development
• Verification planning, feature extraction and verification test case development.
• Interface with P&R for Digital hand-off and post layout verification
What we are looking for
• Extensive digital IC design experience - specific experience on Audio ICs would be an advantage
• Deep understanding of advanced verification methodologies (e.g. OVM, ABV)
• Fluent in either Verilog or VHDL RTL coding and ASIC design methodology.
• Proven ability to optimize and develop design architecture from chip inception through to compliant netlist
• Competence in developing design constraints and Synthesis scripts (Synopsys DC)
• Proficiency in developing block and top level Timing constraints for STA and P&R handoff
• Ability to support junior staff members
Dialog in Edinburgh
Working in our Edinburgh design centre, you’ll be perfectly placed in the heart of this historic and beautiful city. Edinburgh, the capital of Scotland is a city which has a distinctly town feel, offering excellent schools, the world famous Edinburgh Fringe Festival once a year plus many tourist attractions to enjoy in the centre of the city. Amazing countryside and seaside is easily accessible for all kinds of outdoors activities. As part of our team in Edinburgh, you’ll be joining a truly multi-cultural, global group with an entrepreneurial spirit and the ambition to continue our impressive growth together.
Why join us?
We passionately believe that working at Dialog, you will be joining the brightest, most diverse and ambitious talent in the Semiconductor Industry. We are proud to have won numerous awards and designs, including exclusive patents that have assisted us to years of double-digit growth in this highly competitive industry. With growth planned for 2019, the opportunity for talent to progress at Dialog could not be greater. We are fast becoming the employer of choice within microelectronics chip design, power management solutions, short-range wireless connectivity and AC/DC power conversion.
If you'd like to explore working for Dialog Semiconductor further, then it's time we heard from you. Click below and apply now.