about 1 year ago
Reporting to: Press Team Leader
Hours of work: 37.5 hours per week. Shift rotation of 06:00-14:00, 14:00-22:00, 22:00-06:00
Established for 40 years and now one of the North West’s leading & multi award winning Engineering companies, WEC Group Ltd is looking to recruit an experienced and enthusiastic Project Engineer to join our team at MTL Advanced, part of the WEC Group based in Rotherham.
* Operating press brake machine, ensuring it runs continuously to ensure maximum productivity.
* Producing orders on time and to the correct quality standard.
* Manoeuvring of materials on to and off the press machines, either by crane or manually.
* Setting up the machine by reading engineering drawings, programming, tooling changes.
* Marking up of pressed parts and packing.
Knowledge, Skills, Experience
* Must have previous experience operating a press brake machine.
* Must be able to read and understand engineering drawings.
* Knowledge of different metals an advantage.
* Competent in the use of all forms of measuring equipment including verniers, rulers, angle measuring devices.
* Able to set and maintain a high standard of workmanship.
* Able to work pro-actively and as part of a team to improve productivity and efficiency.
* 25 days holiday plus bank holiday
* Free car parking
* Profit Share Scheme
* Cycle to work scheme
* Death in service
* Company Pension
* Employee Benefit Loan Scheme
* Healthcare and Wellbeing Cashback Scheme