6 months ago
Pre-sales Consultant - Channel Sales
London UK, Remore
Dell provides the technology that transforms the way we all work and live. But we are more than a technology company — we are a people company. We inspire, challenge and respect every one of our over 100,000 employees. We also provide them with unparalleled growth and development opportunities. We can’t wait for you to discover this for yourself as a Presales Engineer on our Solutions Team in the UK.
Our field sales professionals rely on proactive technical support during the sales process – and our expert Systems Engineering team always steps up to the mark. We lead the development and implementation of complex and specialized products, applications, services and solutions. From delivering sales presentations and product demonstrations, to developing detailed installations or system integration plans, we ensure customers get the innovative, relevant, inter-operable solutions they need.
* Working with a Titanium Black partner to help them grow their Datacentre Skills.
* Supporting the skillset growth of both their presales and sales organisation on the DellEMC portfolio
* Working with a wider DellEMC team to execute against their partner plan
* Offering insights on the future of Technology and where they should be focusing to stay ahead of the curve
* Working to identify skill gaps in the partner and delivering against a plan to narrow those gaps
* A strong understanding of Datacentre Technology
* Technical knowledge of the DellEMC portfolio or another Datacentre Brand
* Proven track record in scoping, sizing and delivering solution
* Be comfortable presenting to large groups
* Skills to present to CxO level about the future of technology
* Have worked inside a partner environment before
* Understanding of the sales cycle
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here.
If you require any assistance in applying for an open position or have any specific requirements to attend an interview, please get in touch.
As members of the Disability Confident Scheme, we guarantee to interview all disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria for the vacancies and ensure our recruitment process is inclusive and accessible.
Job Family: Engineering Sales
Job ID: R54155