12 months ago
Woking, London, Aston, Sale, Sheffield
Completely flexible and mobile to travel within the UK and globally, as required.
Who you’ll be working with
The Cloud Infrastructure Services global business line reflects the Collaborative Business Experience, combining Capgemini’s consulting, infrastructure build and run capabilities, as well as the provision of cloud based services through an integrated global sales and delivery model. The group provides infrastructure outsourcing services, including data centre, end user, helpdesk and network support, as well as market leading services such as service integration and cloud brokering orchestration. The group also provides infrastructure transformation services, helping clients to virtualise and optimise their technology estates.
The focus of your role
Your main focus will be on Cloud & Edge projects and consulting services related pre-sales (including public and private cloud), for multiple verticals such as Financial Services, Energy and Utilities, Retail, Manufacturing or Public Sector.
What you’ll do
* Have responsibility for supporting the development and closing of service opportunities for the Cloud & Edge Practice.
* Define and implement a structured way of handling each services opportunity – client meeting/solution pitch/RFP response/RFI response/presentation/etc.
* Take the lead opportunity assessment, qualification, developing response strategy, proposal development, review and feedback process, competitive positioning, pricing/commercial decisions.
* Lead client visits – from the stage of planning, identifying key participants, story board for the meeting, reviewing content, planning demos/team discussions and front ending the discussion.
* Assist the sales team in prospecting with relevant pitch and market/company specific data.
* Generate collaterals, case studies, white papers, etc and assist sales in service evangelism.
* Take on project delivery roles, as required, to ensure service quality and to support individual and team billable utilisation targets.
* Support the development of project and consultancy portfolio items and offers for the practice.
* Provide training and guidance on the cloud including public & private as well as related platform engineering to sales and account teams.
* Be recognized as one of the go-to cloud and platform engineering experts in the UK business.
What you’ll bring
* Demonstrable experience of selling and delivering large scale public cloud transformations
* Detailed knowledge and experience of some of the following:
* Migrating t or operating in the cloud with certification in at least one major cloud service provider (AWS, Azure, or Google)
* AWS and/r Azure platform features and capabilities
* Kubernetes and Cntainers
* Autmation and orchestration tooling such as Packer, Terraform, Cloud Formation
* Proven track record of selling large infrastructure project and consultancy bids during the pre-sales perspective.
* Demonstrated performance in complex solutioning and innovative deal construct.
* Consultative, value-proposition/business case driven pre-sales methodology experience.
* Strong techno-commercial/business orientation and cost sensitive.
* Self-driven and motivated, comfortable with change/ambiguity
* Financial management experience: estimating, budgeting, pricing, risk assessment.
* Execute on assigned RFP/RFI/proposals/proposal sections and deliver a high-quality response in terms of content, formatting and value-adds.
* Hands on experience in writing proposals and delivering customer presentations.
What we’ll offer you
Professional development. Accelerated career progression. An environment that encourages entrepreneurial spirit. It’s all on offer at Capgemini. And although collaboration is at the core of the way we work, we also recognise individual needs with a flexible benefits package you can tailor to suit you.
Why we’re different
At Capgemini, we help organisations across the world become more agile, more competitive and more successful. Smart, tailored, often-groundbreaking technical solutions to complex problems are the norm. But so, too, is a culture that’s as collaborative as it is forward thinking. Working closely with each other, and with our clients, we get under the skin of businesses and to the heart of their goals. You will too.
Capgemini positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We are committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best people to deliver innovative, world-class solutions for our clients. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs
July 23, 2019
A-level, NVQ, International Baccalaureate (IB) or
Any UK Base
Cloud Infrastructure Services.