about 1 year ago
At KONE, our mission is to improve the flow of urban life. As a global leader in the lift and escalator industry, KONE provides lifts, escalators and automatic doors, as well as solutions for maintenance and modernisation to add value to buildings throughout their life cycle.
Through more effective People Flow®, we make people's journeys safe, convenient and reliable, in taller, smarter buildings. In 2016, KONE had annual net sales of EUR 8.8 billion, and at the end of the year close to 52,000 employees. KONE class B shares are listed on the Nasdaq Helsinki Ltd. in Finland.
We are looking for
a Portfolio Manager to retain and renegotiate service contracts, minimise the number of lost/cancelled maintenance contracts and proactively engage in customer account management role. Additional the Area Portfolio Manager will be responsible for maximizing portfolio growth opportunities.
* Proactively develops and creates customer relationships in his/her area of responsibility
* Process all customer cancellations & ensuring where possible units are retained
* To renegotiate existing service contracts approaching their end dates
* Review & up-sell poor performing contracts to greater improve their profitability
* Customer visits & presentations - account management customers
* Action all change of owner contracts & provide new contracts to new owner/occupiers
* Internal relationship mapping of regional customer base and business intelligence collation
* To co-ordinate Sales, Operations and Administration dialogue and complaints - resolution ownership and responsibility to deliver customer satisfaction. To include, but not limited to effective master data cleansing, operational issue identification of missed visits and poor KPI's, invoicing resolution - credit note generation and debt management awareness and assistance.
* Accountable for winning new units from the open market through existing portfolio
Skills, Education and Experience
* Confident & motivated, ability to interact with customers at various levels as well as internally
* Ability to use Microsoft packages including work, excel and powerpoint
* Excellent communication skills including written or verbal, ability to convey information, influence and negotiate
* Good written and spoken English
At KONE we strive to be a great place to work and we are proud to offer a wide range of experiences and opportunities that will help you to achieve your career and personal goals and enable you to live a healthy and balanced life.
Benefits: 25 Days Holiday, Company Pension Scheme, Childcare Vouchers, Employee Assistance Programme, PDI, Life Assurance, Cycle to Work Scheme, Private Medical Insurance, Company Car.