21 days ago
POD Project Manager
PRODUCT MANAGER LIFE SCIENCES – BIOQUELL POD
Ecolab is the global leader in water, hygiene and energy technologies and services that provide clean water, safe food, abundant energy and healthy environments. We deliver comprehensive programs and services to the food, energy, healthcare, industrial and hospitality markets in more than 160 countries.
For the newly created Life Sciences division, offering dedicated programs for effective cleaning and disinfection to target customers, we are hiring a Product Manager for our Pod product.
The Pod Product Manager is responsible for the operational delivery of the Bioquell Pod product to all customers as well as its on going maintenance and support. The Pod team is responsible for the bespoke design and manufacture of the product as well as its deployment into, typically a hospital setting. The Pod Product Manager will apply clear project management to all parts of the process, ensure adequate resources and work closely with the sales team to provide clear and concise communication to our customers.
* Working with our customers and sales team to ensure that each project is completed in line with expectations and takes into account the situations which may be present at our customers sites
* Ensures the design, build and deployment are correctly resourced and managed to efficiently deliver the product
* Create and maintain a full view of activity for the Pod product covering design, manufacture, installation and on-going service
* Ensure stock holding is in place and manage the overall inventory to ensure that we are able to react to customer demands
* Ensure all processes and procedures are in place enabling efficient manufacture and deployment
* Create an agreed service level agreement for the team to work to. Ensure this is communicated to the relevant stakeholders
* Create and implement a resource plan able to achieve the agreed response time
* Regularly review the sales pipeline and pre-empt resource demands
* Work closely with the sales team to ensure excellent pre-sale support
* Arranging and attending customer meetings as part of the pre/post sales process
* Establish efficient communication with other team members and internal functions to meet customers’ needs
* Attending customer sites to assist with all aspects of the sales and deployment process
* Understand the profitability model for the Pod product
* Working with the finance team to create succinct product price lists
* Manage overall costs of each deployment ensuring that margin is maintained
* Preferably university degree science, engineering or related field
* 3+ years’ experience in project management roles
* Experience in face to face management of customers
* Proven project management record with experience managing customer site based projects
* Strong commercial acumen, good understanding of profitability drivers
* Ability to work independently with strong work ethic and integrity
* Willingness to travel up to 70% within the specific geography including occasional overnight travel
* Strong computer skills (MS Office Suite) and preferred experience with CRM systems
* Excellent oral and written communications skills in English plus local language if applicable
* Valid driver’s license
* Valid Passport
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
At Ecolab, we believe the best teams are diverse and inclusive, and we are on a journey to create a workplace where every associate can grow and achieve their best. We are committed to fair and equal treatment of associates and applicants. We recruit, hire, promote, transfer and provide opportunities for advancement on the basis of individual qualifications and job performance. In all matters affecting employment, compensation, benefits, working conditions, and opportunities for advancement, we will not discriminate against any associate or applicant for employment because of race, religion, color, creed, national origin, citizenship status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expressions, genetic information, marital status, age, disability, or status as a covered veteran.
In addition, we are committed to furthering the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) through Affirmative Action (AA). Our goal is to fully utilize minority, female, disabled and covered veteran individuals at all levels of the workforce. Ecolab is a place where you can grow your career, own your future and impact what matters.
Work with Purpose
Hear how our team is taking on meaningful challenges.
SHARE THIS JOB
* Share on Facebook
* Share on Twitter
* Share on Linkedin
* Share by Mail