9 months ago
Ecolab are looking for a Junior PMO Analyst to join their Northwich office .
Education/Work Experience: Preferable a Degree in Engineering, Finance or Business.
PMO Analyst responsibilities:
This role will see you actively support the successful delivery of a portfolio of projects by ensuring robust project analytic discipline, monitoring progress, and reporting cost and benefit results end-to- end across the portfolio.
You will also take responsibility for providing a sound level of project communications, summarising issues and progress to support recommendations and aid prioritisation. Prerequisites of the role are:
• Excellent analytical skills including an ability to anticipate and highlight potential issues and opportunities across the portfolio
• Agilities to handle complex project / portfolio environments within a large, multi-site business, including familiarity with budgeting processes, and best practice project, programme and portfolio management practices.
• Excellent level of understanding around performance management concepts, bench-marking and metrics, and the use of these in monitoring & reporting progress against plan.
• Key analytical support to regional leadership teams globally, providing clear benefit plans, resourcing, and timing of portfolio plans.
• Support and potentially lead regional project Governance and monthly portfolio reviews.
• Possesses exceptional communication skills, with the ability to engage different audiences at all levels Globally.
• Strong IT skills to enable effective and efficient data collation, manipulation and reporting.
The Ideal Candidate:
The ideal candidate will be preferably educated to degree level (Business, Financial or Technical related), as well as have excellent analytical skills with the ability to engage and build relationships with and influence senior leadership and key business stakeholders at all levels.
We are looking for an individual who can become a key support in the Europe Supply Chain function, using their analytical skills to identify opportunities and vulnerabilities with appropriate supporting data to enable the Business to make informed decisions based on the facts.
The candidate must be a self-starter and a team player, able to work at all levels within the organisation in person and remotely where needed when working with Global colleagues.
Desired, but not essential:
• Working in a Business in an analytical way with an ability to anticipate and highlight potential issues and opportunities.
• Managing multiple/conflicting priorities, appropriately prioritising and allocating resource, with a strong track record of delivery.
• Risk and issue reporting experience.
• Project & budget plan reporting.
• Brilliant Teamwork Skills
• Experience in the Energy, Water, Healthcare or Food industry would be welcomed.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
At Ecolab, we believe the best teams are diverse and inclusive, and we are on a journey to create a workplace where every associate can grow and achieve their best. We are committed to fair and equal treatment of associates and applicants. We recruit, hire, promote, transfer and provide opportunities for advancement on the basis of individual qualifications and job performance. In all matters affecting employment, compensation, benefits, working conditions, and opportunities for advancement, we will not discriminate against any associate or applicant for employment because of race, religion, color, creed, national origin, citizenship status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expressions, genetic information, marital status, age, disability, or status as a covered veteran.
In addition, we are committed to furthering the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) through Affirmative Action (AA). Our goal is to fully utilize minority, female, disabled and covered veteran individuals at all levels of the workforce. Ecolab is a place where you can grow your career, own your future and impact what matters.
Impact What Matters
The world needs you, now.
SHARE THIS JOB
* Share on Facebook
* Share on Twitter
* Share on Linkedin
* Share by Mail