8 months ago
To provide a full complement of Plumbing duties, both Reactive and Planned Preventative Maintenance at HMP Hindley.
What makes this role unique?
A new and exciting position created position due to growth, the successful candidate will work in a challenging yet rewarding environment; providing a wide range of plumbing services across the establishment within an enthusiastic and dynamic team. Ensuring at all times that works are carried out to the highest safety standards, agreed risk & method statements and Client SLA & KPI’s.
What will this role involve?
* Reactive & Planned Preventative Maintenance.
* Able to read building drawings and blueprints to understand and plan the layout of plumbing, waste disposal and water supply systems.
* General plumbing tasks, such as unclogging drains, toilets and sinks; maintaining and repairing the hot & cold water system.
* Fault finding, check, repair and make good faults. Life expired equipment Inspections, water sampling and risk assessments.
* Mains water supply repairs
* Minimise wastage and continually improve processes.
* This role may include working at height and in all weather conditions.
* Undertake out of hours callout duties as per shift pattern & operational requirements.
* CTC (Security Clearances) will need to be obtained prior to start date.
What are we looking for?
* Full driving licence
* Minimum City & Guilds Qualification essential
* Proven experience in a Plumbing / similar maintenance role.
* Gas safe registration card beneficial
* Legionella Control (L8) beneficial
* Experience in operating light plant