10 days ago
Fundamental to living our core values is having great people in our business. That's why we believe that Amey is only as great as the people we employ. We place great value on our people and the contribution they make to our business, that’s why we aim to offer a competitive benefits package to all of our employees. Working for Amey you will receive a competitive salary and will be able to join our contributory pension scheme. In addition you will be entitled to Company sponsored life assurance and a generous holiday entitlement. You will also be invited to join Amey Choices which offers a range of flexible benefit options and offers additional benefits available throughout the year. Amey is an equal opportunities employer.
What is the purpose of this role?
To ensure the Planned Preventative Maintenance programme is completed in line with specifications and Work Packages.
What will this role involve?
* Routine and non-routine maintenance
* Fault finding
* Identification of life expired equipment
* Check, repair and make good faults and life expired equipment
* Inspections, water sampling and risk assessment
* Mains water supply repairs
* Minimise wastage and continually improve processes
* Ensure statutory works are carried out to time and that work is compliant
* This role may include working at height and in all weather conditions
What are we looking for?
* Full driving licence
* Appropriate Trade qualification - level 3
* Maximo maintenance system experience or similar package
* Experience in operating light plant
* Gas safe registration card
* Legionella Control (L8)
What makes this role unique?
You will ensure all works are carried out to the highest safety standards and to the agreed method statements.