4 months ago
We are looking to appoint and experienced Planner to join us on our Waste Treatment site in Allerton. You will have responsibility to schedule all works involved on the site ensuring that jobs are delivered on time in line with budget. This role will enable you forecast 12 months ahead and plan for shutdowns/ maintenance.
Key responsibilities include;
* Balance workload for all the jobs involved ensuring on-time, efficient and effective delivery with internal and external resources.
* Schedule works in line with requirements while ensuring budget is followed. Plan for works, resources and costs. Forecasting 12 months ahead, including shutdown maintenance.
* Support the Maintenance and Operations Managers to produce a bottom up budget annually for maintenance and parts.
* Manage CMMS (Pirana) for the contract on a daily basis, acting as CMMS champion for the site.
* Ensure all jobs are delivered and they are done on a prioritised manner.
* Ensure all jobs are captured on CMMS with the required level of detail, chasing for it when required and ensuring is input into the tool.
* Follow up daily, weekly, monthly and yearly performance with Maintenance Manager, tackling issues and addressing deviations from plan as events arise.
* Monitor users are using CMMS correctly both on Desktop and Tablet platforms and processes are followed. And that any interaction with the Permit to Work system is done according to the procedures.
* Provide training and support when required to new users or refresh to existing.
* Support the CMMS implementation on site, with a special focus on scheduling.
* Participate on discussions and workshops with other sites, share of best practice and the strict following of standardised procedures
* Act as document controller for the jobs on the CMMS and linked from CMMS into other systems e.g. Sharepoint, shared drives, etc.
* Ongoing audit the system at local level to ensure quality of the data, updated content, correct setup of permissions, according to the system governance plan.
* Ensure Management of Change is followed and captured within the CMMS
* Manage the Parts Catalogue on CMMS, ensuring stock is up to date. Full traceability of parts consumption, with all parts linked to user and work order.
The successful applicant will be an experienced Planner ideally with Piranha experience who has excellent management and organisational skills.