6 months ago
Location - London
Negotiable Salary and excellent benefit package.
To maintain an overview of all aspects relating to design and BIM of a project/projects Report on the status of design on a monthly basis To support the Project Manager with managing all aspects relating to design for a particular project(s) To add value to the project(s) by promoting ‘best value’ design solutions To portray a professional and responsible image of the company to the clients, their colleagues and contractors Ensure compliance against Contract requirements To be part of the ‘Bid Team’ delivering value engineering options, operation delivery solutions, preliminary input and bid document information To promote Health Safety and Quality to the projects and through the tender process To develop and maintain the design programme and other design controls.
* Be fully aware and understand the requirements and implications, to yourself and others, of the company’s current health and safety, environmental and quality policy (this could apply to all the company policies).
* In tender consultant selection and consultant duties, preparation of appointment documentation
* Develop the design programme and other design control tools
* Attend the project close out audit as required
* Promote equal opportunity, inclusion and diversity in recognition of the differences that exist between all peoples‘ irrespective of race, colour, religion, nationality, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, gender including transgender, age, disability, marital status including civil partnerships or part-time status
Full Job Description: VolkerFitzpatrick Ltd - Design manager.pdf