2 months ago
We are looking for an enthusiastic P lacement Student - Sales Operations Representative to join our team specializing in Sales for our Power Systems Business Segment in UK, Kent / your remote home office During your placement with us, you will learn how a major global organization operates, gaining the tools and exposure you will need to become an expert in the industry and power your potential!
In this role, you will make an impact in the following ways:
* Work with Sales Management, Field Sales or Functional Excellence teams to identify and assess market opportunities, project planning, and analysis.
* Support the sales team in technical customer enquiries. Evaluating and disseminating information from our product and engineering teams.
* Assist the sales team in their effort for creating and delivering qualified opportunities to sales representatives where appropriate.
* Manage and control the flow of critical pieces of business information both within the company and with external customers. Such as equipment availability lists.
* Assist Sale Operations with sales analytics and reporting through utilization of Cummins tools and processes for the sales force, sales management and sales leadership.
* Assists in the pricing analysis and discount decision process. Supports the sales team in the entry and analysis of the Customer Relationship Management (Salesforce) and the Configure Price and Quote (CPQ) systems.
To be successful in this role you will need the following:
* Commercial acumen and sensitivity. Able to work independently.
* Excellent communication, organizational, time management and interpersonal skills.
* Accuracy and attention to detail. Excellent IT skills to include Excel and PowerPoint
* Flexible and proactive attitude with a desire to learn and take on responsibilities. A willingness to grow and develop within the Cummins family.
Benefits and perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Cummins and the country where you work.
As a Cummins employee your retirement savings plan / pension plan / superannuation will power your path to retirement and improve your financial future.
HEALTH & WELLNESS
Your wellbeing is important to us. You and your family will be cared for through comprehensive health care benefits.
Whether starting or completing a degree, you will be supported by tuition reimbursement opportunities or full funding.
You will receive annual merit and profit sharing based on individual and company performance.
DIVERSITY & INCLUSION
We celebrate diverse perspectives and you will be part of building a more diverse workforce to enhance our competitive position and enrich our culture.
Your energy and commitment will be recognized through paid vacation and holidays, parental leave, adoption assistance, flexible work environments and more.
EVERY EMPLOYEE, EVERY COMMUNITY
You are empowered to volunteer at least four hours per year on company time, to give back to the communities where you work and live.
You will learn and grow through training and hands-on experience in an environment that values curiosity and developing talent for the future.
Primary Location United Kingdom-England-Kent-UK, Ramsgate, Cummins Power Generation
Job Type Cooperative / 12 Month Placement
Recruitment Job Type Student - Cooperative/12 Month Placement
Job Posting Oct 26, 2020, 11:26:53 AM
Unposting Date Ongoing
Req ID: 200002JI