15 days ago
We are looking for an enthusiastic Placement Student - Project & Sales Co-Ordinator to join our team specializing in SALES for our Power Systems Business Segment in UK, Wellingborough, Northamptonshire / your remote home office During your placement with us, you will learn how a major global organization operates, gaining the tools and exposure you will need to become an expert in the industry and power your potential!
In this role, you will make an impact in the following ways:
* Work with the Powergen projects teams and leadership engaged in a wide variety of tasks related to the coordination and management of high value and standard/strategic projects.
* Be responsible for ensuring the integrity of project critical information reported back to the business.
* Work with the local project managers ensuring latest program information is captured and any potential risks or opportunities are effectively communicated throughout the teams.
* Maintain and control the strategic projects tracker, ensuring visibility of latest critical project information.
* Use and become familiar with the Movex operating system, assist the projects teams with the administration and maintenance of this system.
* Assist the projects team in technical customer enquiries. Evaluating and disseminating information from our product and engineering teams.
To be successful in this role you will need the following:
* Excellent communication skills.
* Accuracy and attention to detail
* Excellent IT skills to include Excel and PowerPoint
* Strong organisational and time management skills.
Benefits and perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Cummins and the country where you work.
As a Cummins employee your retirement savings plan / pension plan / superannuation will power your path to retirement and improve your financial future.
HEALTH & WELLNESS
Your wellbeing is important to us. You and your family will be cared for through comprehensive health care benefits.
Whether starting or completing a degree, you will be supported by tuition reimbursement opportunities or full funding.
You will receive annual merit and profit sharing based on individual and company performance.
DIVERSITY & INCLUSION
We celebrate diverse perspectives and you will be part of building a more diverse workforce to enhance our competitive position and enrich our culture.
Your energy and commitment will be recognized through paid vacation and holidays, parental leave, adoption assistance, flexible work environments and more.
EVERY EMPLOYEE, EVERY COMMUNITY
You are empowered to volunteer at least four hours per year on company time, to give back to the communities where you work and live.
You will learn and grow through training and hands-on experience in an environment that values curiosity and developing talent for the future.
Primary Location United Kingdom-England-Northamptonshire-UK, Wellingborough, CUK Cummins Diesel OP10
Job Type Cooperative / 12 Month Placement
Recruitment Job Type Student - Cooperative/12 Month Placement
Job Posting Oct 26, 2020, 2:06:11 PM
Unposting Date Ongoing
Req ID: 200002RY