6 days ago
Personal Assistant (PA)
Tarmac is recruiting for a PA who will be responsible for responsible for providing extensive executive secretarial and administrative support to the Finance Director and other senior finance leaders as required whilst maintaining the highest level of confidentiality, discretion and professionalism.
In this role you will be responsible for a number of tasks including:
* Provides effective secretarial and administrative support to the FD
* Extensive electronic diary management and co-ordination including (re)scheduling meetings, project support, drafting routine correspondence which may be of a sensitive and highly confidential nature
* Responsible for production of presentations, documents and correspondence
* Coordinates meetings, conferences and functions as required and manages travel and accommodation arrangements
* Completes expenses reports for submission /approval
* Booking meeting rooms and ensuring required facilities are available and arranging refreshments
* Reads, assesses and responds to emails on behalf of the FD
* Uses initiative to solve problems and deal with queries in the absence of the FD within the limits of their authority
* Provides necessary support to executive PA peer group
* Provides support for Finance Leadership Team as directed by the FD
The Ideal Candidate
The ideal candidate should be able to evidence previous experience of working as a senior PA where they’ve had to demonstrate a high level of discretion and confidentiality.
Ideally you’ll be an experienced senior PA professional who is well versed with minute taking, including note taking and dictation as well as having a working knowledge of SAP and SharePoint. You will also have a Proven ability in Microsoft 365 including Outlook, Teams, Excel and PowerPoint and be educated GSCE standard or equivalent
If you’re flexible in your approach, with an eye for detail and are proactive and comfortable working autonomously as well as part of a busy team we’d like to hear from you.
We offer an extensive range of career development opportunities and industry-leading rewards, incentives and benefits.
Some of the range of benefits on offer to employees include:
* Bonus scheme
* Enhanced holiday entitlement
* Contributory pension scheme
* Access to the Tarmac Reward website with discounts on retailers, holidays, etc.
* Access to our Employee Assistance helpline for free and confidential advice.
* Training and development opportunities
By the way, as part of CRH, our employees have access to a range of careers within the wider group which operates at over 3,800 locations in 31 countries. CRH generates endless possibilities for individuals who are hungry for that next challenge!